Pre-Order Thread

2 LP + 28 page Booklet

Stop Making Sense full concert for the first time ever on vinyl. 2 LP with a reproduction of the original booklet from the 1984 limited edition pressing and additional pages with never before seen photos. Includes brand new notes written by Chris, David, Jerry and Tina. The tracklist includes previously unreleased tracks “Cities” and “Big Business/I Zimbra.”

TalkingHeads_SMS_ProductShot_1000x1000.jpg
I'm assuming this will be available elsewhere?

2 LP + 28 page Booklet

Stop Making Sense full concert for the first time ever on vinyl. 2 LP with a reproduction of the original booklet from the 1984 limited edition pressing and additional pages with never before seen photos. Includes brand new notes written by Chris, David, Jerry and Tina. The tracklist includes previously unreleased tracks “Cities” and “Big Business/I Zimbra.”

Me: “No more fiddy dolla two LPs!”
Also me: “Ok fine except maybe this one.”

Seriously though. Classic. I have an OG promotional that, to be honest, has seen some shit, man. Perfect upgrade.

Not vinyl but I figure their would be some interest in this on the board.

Preorder-2-1-800x800.jpg

STD_InReverieSQdate.jpg

1678984523789.png

2 LP + 28 page Booklet

@Turbo

View attachment 169625

2023 the year of the ugly ass album cover continues

Back