Pre-Order Thread

I would watch, like, three seasons of @Mather arguing with Newman’s crazy old man logic and slowly driving himself over the brink.
This calls for a podcast.

There's not enough of those yet right? There's still room.

Newman stop with the kitchen cabinets and go make a podcast and then sign all the rights over to me because there's no way I'm letting you drive this bus.

Last edited:
This calls for a podcast.

There's not enough of those yet right? There's still room.

Newman stop with the kitchen cabinets and go make a podcast and then sign all the rights over to me because there's no way I'm letting you drive this bus.
What? No. You make the podcast. I’M DEFINITELY DRIVING BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW HOW!!!

The way I envision the podcast is as such. Every week @Mather and I argue pointlessly about some minutiae. We invite an expert on about the topic. Eventual @Mather gets pissed off and takes the guest to the murder dungeon…. It’ll be like my brother my brother and me but with murders.
Sign me up. But if Hello Fresh is your sponsor I will gut you 2 like a couple of fish.

What’s a “podcast”?

Podcast: The word podcast is derived from a combination of two words. iPod and Broadcast. When the term was coined most people were using Apple's iPod to listen to podcasts. So when Ben Hammersley suggested the word podcasting to describe the new method of delivering content the term stuck.

View attachment 167872

Digital album was released yesterday:

I actually enjoy the acoustic version more than the original.

Back