Pre-Order Thread

the "limited to 2,000" Red With Black Smoke that sold out at the concert is now available on their official site.price is steep tho $50 + $17 shipping.

I know they did color variants (yellow and magenta?) for 3 Feet, but are they not doing variants for Dead and Bulhoone?
Seems that way thus far. I'm going to end up having multiple copies of them once colored variants are inevitably dropped because I'm basic and love colored vinyl, but I had to make sure I got in on this initial run.

Actually... wait I'm not sure. One pic I saw looked like it has them, but the other doesn't. And the track listing doesn't list them on the website or on the label in the pic, but the website description does list them, but the inner matches the style of the VMP inner rather than the OG that actually lists some of the skits on it.

Okay in conclusion I have no idea if the skits are on this.
No US printing has ever had the skits, unsure what OG you are referring to.

It is totally an OG, moreso than the US promo. The only vinyl that came out the release year in 93 were Euro presses. The US was a promo that didn't even have the album artwork. The OG IS the Euro press, and it had the skits. Don't try me Newman.
If they were euro, i’d agree. :p

Back