Pre-Order Thread

STS-CH3-005-Variant-Mockup_2000x.png

View attachment 165976

I absolutely destroyed at this game on the NES.

A couple of interesting, (semi) obscure jazz pre-orders. This is one of my favourite UK jazz bands currently but outside the London scene. Their first 4 albums are all wonderful.

And Quinn Kirchner has made two of my AOTY - this is a side project of his. I enjoyed Vol 1

And another EABS side project from Poland (I'm guessing this is more electronic than jazz)

Great. Now I want all of these

Swing by after work. My team of Icelandic thugs will pummel you into submission.
View attachment 165991

Man, I wish I still had my NES. My father threw it out when I went to college first semester freshman year. Said it was "baby junk" in his justification when I was pissed off after coming home to get it and bring to school.

Man, I wish I still had my NES. My father threw it out when I went to college first semester freshman year. Said it was "baby junk" in his justification when I was pissed off after coming home to get it and bring to school.
Your dad is the worst.

I am not sure what happened to our original NES. This one is a refurbished one that my SO got me for my birthday 12 or 13 years ago. I love it. We have it hooked up to an old CRT TV in our basement/game room. It’s a fun way to unwind on the weekend.

Your dad is the worst.

I am not sure what happened to our original NES. This one is a refurbished one that my SO got me for my birthday 12 or 13 years ago. I love it. We have it hooked up to an old CRT TV in our basement/game room. It’s a fun way to unwind on the weekend.

There is a shop in Salem that specializes in vintage games. I could get a refurbished on if I wanted too now for about $150. Around 2004 though after my father tossed mine they were nearly impossible to find.

The only classic game console from when I was a kid that I still have is the Atari Jaguar. No idea what happened to the SNES. The Sega Genesis and Dreamcast my father sold on eBay while me and my sister were away at school. The original playstation was stolen in 2004 when my mother's house was broken into.

I do surprisingly though, still have the original GameBoy. And it still works, though has quite a bit of yellowing on the screen.

I do surprisingly though, still have the original GameBoy. And it still works, though has quite a bit of yellowing on the screen.
Thats cool, I have an OG Gameboy and a Gameboy Advance both were my originals from childhood too… well, the GBA was from like 2001 so I was technically an adult but whose counting at this point. I don’t know where they are exactly though. I am sure they got thrown in a box when we last moved, so they are here somewhere. Is it bad that I have boxes of unpacked crap from when we moved into my house like 6 years ago still sitting in the corner of my laundry room?

Last edited:
Your dad is clearly not a collector haha. I have not thrown away my son’s Super Nintendo. Pretty sure the original gameboy is somewhere too
65CB5A3D-DCD5-407C-B6BC-163C7B54C81C.jpeg

Your dad is clearly not a collector haha. I have not thrown away my son’s Super Nintendo. Pretty sure the original gameboy is somewhere too
View attachment 166002

Oh, my dad is not a collector at all. I used to keep all the game boxes and booklets as well. I was forced to throw them all away when my step mom accused me of being a hoarder / had to clean my room. My room was actually pretty clean, and all the boxes were behind closed doors in cabinets. But my father made my step brother clean his room for being a complete mess, and that was the retaliation my stepmom made. It ended up with me having to throw out all my boxes.

Back