Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 145915

View attachment 145916

View attachment 145917

Unfortunately, that guy is a garbage ass person and his appearance reflects his personality spot on

I don't endorse much of anything I post mostly. I just try to throw preorders up for everyone.

I hear you, but he's a clown and most people aren't aware of it and might not support him if they were. He used to post tons of right wing racist shit in the comment section of a guy I was Facebook friends with a few years ago. I have a screenshot somewhere where he's responding to a post about government workers struggling with losing paychecks due to the government shutdown. Somehow, he turned that toward unrelated comments about how Mexicans are coming over the border and murdering people. It was constant and relentless.

Sometimes, I see people post about him and ignore it. Other times, I hate seeing him thrive and feel like fans should be aware. I used to buy his CDs myself

Last edited:
I hear you, but he's a clown and most people aren't aware of it and might not support him if they did. He used to post tons of right wing racist shit in the comment section of a guy I was Facebook friends with a few years ago. I have a screenshot somewhere where he's responding to a post about government workers struggling with losing paychecks due to the government shutdown. Somehow, he turned that toward unrelated comments about how Mexicans are coming over the border and murdering people. It was constant and relentless.

Sometimes, I see people post about him and ignore it. Other times, I hate seeing him thrive and feel like fans should be aware. I used to buy his CDs myself

There is a massive overlap in the white supremacy and rockabilly scenes.

Here's an interesting one

For $150 you get a live album. No idea what songs will be on it and you won't get it until next year. But it'll probably have all the songs you want and when his albums are $500+ it's more tempting than it should be

0029244785_10.jpg

he's repressing this splatter version and 2 other variants on his Bandcamp.

I messaged him about shipping since it was $32 shipping + tax to the US for one copy and he said a site named VinylLuxe Records will have 100 to sell early next year. I have never ordered or even really checked them out before.. Anyone have any experience with them at all?

Well damn.. Looks like VinylLuxe Records is supposedly ran by one of flipping vinyl's biggest Villains', the one and only Vinceron from what I found on Reddit. So many vinyl sites ran by shitty people these days.
Gross. That guy does indeed deserve villain status. We need a hero to beat him up.

Here's an interesting one

For $150 you get a live album. No idea what songs will be on it and you won't get it until next year. But it'll probably have all the songs you want and when his albums are $500+ it's more tempting than it should be
Like.... $150 USD? For one album?

New LSD!!!!!! Whoot whoot;

New LSD!!!!!! Whoot whoot;

Well they're my kryptonite. Especially the cover songs which this is all of. I'll think on this for sure.

BTW, there is a signed option in the non screen printed items if you go in, $20 upcharge for the record on the non-screen prints, defaulted on the screen print.

Back