Pre-Order Thread

Someone on Reddit wrote that they contacted Good Records who told them a deluxe version of this album is coming next year.

Didn't come in here expecting to spent $60 on pre-orders today but here we are. Both singles from both artists are really, really good. I was so worried beabadoobee was going to go super pop, the new tune is nice and lofi-y and a little shoegazey

I like the new single myself but will hold off on pre-ordering the album until I hear more...

FYI. Seem to be going fast. Low Stock warning.
This seems to be a non-exclusive. I was able to secure that same variant from Amazon.
amazon.es has this available now, just ordered, $35 US shipped, set to arrive sometime in April

View attachment 133247

Oh weird... looks like she's posing in front of a stained kidney tissue section.

Last edited:
Didn't come in here expecting to spent $60 on pre-orders today but here we are. Both singles from both artists are really, really good. I was so worried beabadoobee was going to go super pop, the new tune is nice and lofi-y and a little shoegazey

Between soccer mommy and beabadoobee singles I think i liked soccer mommy's more. I thought talk was just OK. I was impressed with shotgun when I heard it. I don't find any of the beatopia variants that exciting.
I'm deciding between the loma vista variant, indie exclusive variant and the urban one. I'm not saying that I don't want beatopia but I would have to hear more from the album before I order it.
I'm worried the loma vista vinyl will end up being clear with very little pink on it. I found fake it flowers to be just average and didn't care for anything except for the single so probably won't enjoy beatopia that much.

Last edited:
amazon.es has this available now, just ordered, $35 US shipped, set to arrive sometime in April

I thought for sure I preordered this a while back when it was 1st announced. Since I couldn’t find it anywhere in my email folder(s) a burst of FOMO had me using my remaining store credit on VMP earlier before I posted it here. But, It will not surprise me if two copies eventually show up.

Restock

Back