Pre-Order Thread

Not really a pre-order - but if you were looking to fill out your collection with some late years Petty, I got this email:

We recently discovered a small quantity of the nearly out-of-print The Complete Studio Albums Volume 2 in the archive, available now in the Tom Petty Vinyl Store!

This limited-edition 7-album vinyl box set spans Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers’ studio releases from 1994 to 2014 and contains Wildflowers (2 LP), Songs and Music from the Motion Picture “She’s The One” (1 LP), Echo (2 LP), The Last DJ (2 LP), Highway Companion (2 LP), Mojo (2 LP), and Hypnotic Eye (1 LP).
Limit one per customer
I believe that all of these are either in print, or have been recently as I've gotten Wildflowers, She's The One, Echo, and Highway Companion in the last 18 months or so. I've almost pulled the trigger on the Last DJ a couple of times as well.

I shouldn't have clicked that. Did not know they were doing one steps of Bitches Brew and Sketches of Spain. Or Hotel California.....Now not sure if I should pre-order all 3. I have regular Mofi of the Miles.

The list of One Step / Super Vinyl available for preorder is pretty large. Beware. :)

The list of One Step / Super Vinyl available for preorder is pretty large. Beware. :)

Yeah, and you can call music direct and pre-order over the phone and they don't charge until it ships. Very dangerous. But my first one step is amazing sounding. Just not sure if it will be that much of an upgrade over the regular mofi's.

7DDF6658-95BA-40D7-9193-254A7D611CC9.jpeg

This preorder was showing out-of-stock unavailable but it is back. Looks like the Amazon Exclusive for US is the same version that sold on Rammstein website with overseas shipping?

Update: I just went back to check links to be sure they worked and it is now out-of-stock unavailable again. So u might give it repeating tries over the next few days if u r interested. Worked for me. At least I have a confirmed order # at moment.

Last edited:
HOFX repress on 10"

View attachment 133050

Woooow, I sold the white variant a long time ago and ever since I've regretted it. Happy to get my hands on it again.

1648043799266.png

1648043893338.png

1648045245254.png

DJINN - Transmission
Transmission (Norman Recs Link)​

A joint endeavour from acclaimed Swedish bands Hills and GOAT, DJINN deliver another blistering escapade through free jazz and acid-fried psychedelic rock on their latest album ‘Transmission’. For fans of the aforementioned two bands as well as artists like Flying Lotus and Alice Coltrane, it’s an aural treat.

Signed by all three remaining original members. Includes free USA shipping. MOV pressing. 🤔 Got to do it. :)

Edit: well maybe not free shipping as my ship method looks to Curbside Pickup. Not going to work for me. Sent email to get delivered. 😖

Edit2: fast response. Shipped $5. Still good.

Last edited:
Back