Pre-Order Thread

Sasami_Squeeze_LPXM_mock_red.jpg

The-Residents-Duck-Stab-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2485151_1024x1024.jpg

ANXIOUS - Little Green House LP *Preorder*

ANXIOUS​

Not sure how many are familiar, but The Delines (a country-soul outfit featuring Willy Vlautin of Richmond Fontaine and Amy Boone of The Damnations) have a new LP on the way. It will be announced on Friday, when the first single "Little Earl" drops. You can pre-order a 7" of "Little Earl" b/w "Myrna and McCaughey" now - only 200 copies being sold in N. America. No way to listen to it until Friday - but if you like the Delines ,you know it's going to be good.

I'll post details on the LP pre-order on Friday - Willy and Amy are saying that this album was inspired by a shared love of Tony Joe White.

Dangit, Bullmoose cancelled my Donnie Darko preorder. I probably didn't *need* it anyway, but still!

Is there an Elliott Smith thread? I can't find one, and should probably remedy that. (EDIT: there is now) In the meantime, not a pre-order but some generous soul has uploaded 240 recordings (some of them pretty rough, ranging from unlistenable to decent, but there are a few worthy gems) of Elliott Smith concerts from 1995-2003 to Bandcamp. All shows are free to stream or download. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back