Pre-Order Thread

4f991f1eef9c992033e6099d242cd6140487dd84_ba0ad874027531a723cd983c7aea2ed653cd079b_medium_jpg

Not sure if anyone else has been having a difficult time deciding which variant of IDLES Crawler to pick up, but I've been digging around and got the following reply from Partisan this morning:

All things being equal, it sounds as though the VMP (or standard black) variant may be the way to go. That said, I haven't heard much - good or bad - about Takt or the Vinyl Factory (both in the UK). Can anyone shed some light?

If the RT blue version had been up earlier I'd have gone with that. But because it wasn't I have the standard 45rpm from bandcamp, which also guarantees a digital copy.

Restock.

INSIDEVINYL2LPPINK.png

Thanks again for your order!
We just wanted to let you know that the release of:

Ladyhawke/Time Flies (Indie Exclusive) (4050538694680)

Has been delayed indefinitely. It was previously scheduled for Nov 19, 2021. We’re very sorry about this!

If your payment information has changed or changes before the release of this title, please let us know and we will assist you in placing a new order.

Feel free to contact us with any other questions you may have.

Thank you again,

- the crew @ Bull Moose

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

This is like the third record Since September 1st that has been delayed indefinitely that I have pre-ordered. They all have been delayed a couple times already before being delayed indefinitely.

The temptation is strong on these but don't get why they're on 45...

Not sure if anyone else has been having a difficult time deciding which variant of IDLES Crawler to pick up, but I've been digging around and got the following reply from Partisan this morning:

All things being equal, it sounds as though the VMP (or standard black) variant may be the way to go. That said, I haven't heard much - good or bad - about Takt or the Vinyl Factory (both in the UK). Can anyone shed some light?
Vinyl Factory is very good. It's the old EMI plant in Hayes. They do quite a lot of high-end limited runs on their own label. The recent reissue of Whipping Boy's 'Heartworm' was pressed there and is great.

Is Takt a new plant?

Vinyl Factory is very good. It's the old EMI plant in Hayes. They do quite a lot of high-end limited runs on their own label. The recent reissue of Whipping Boy's 'Heartworm' was pressed there and is great.

Is Takt a new plant?

They sound it. Sounds like a UK owned venture but with some production in Poland. It’s very vague on the website as to exactly where the pressing plant is.

Is Takt a new plant?
They sound it. Sounds like a UK owned venture but with some production in Poland. It’s very vague on the website as to exactly where the pressing plant is.
From what I could find, Takt has long produced cassette tapes and CDs, and got into the vinyl pressing business around 2016-17. Offices/facilities in Austria, Poland & UK, and the UK sister plant is Packaged Sounds. Reviews seem mixed, inconclusive.

That said, good to know about Vinyl Factory, thanks for the insight.

Last edited:

Is Takt a new plant?

The Heartworm release is so good. I'm really pleased with the Needle Mythology records I have.

not sure if this got posted yet or not. i think it comes out in january.

Back