Pre-Order Thread

Not seeing at my usual places, I will ask around. But seems odd with the present Tone Poet schedule just pushing back into next year ?
the Chet Baker repress was ordered ages ago by BN. I believe even before a bunch of the upcoming TPs were cut. so it wouldn't be all that shocking if a repress of it came out soon even though the others are delayed.

Mentioned before, but looks like the Queen studio album box set did in fact get a repress:

REPRESS ARRIVING 12th NOVEMBER.

Due to overwhelming fan demand, this stunning vinyl box set which had completely sold out has been re-manufactured in limited quantities and is once again available to order

Mentioned before, but looks like the Queen studio album box set did in fact get a repress:

REPRESS ARRIVING 12th NOVEMBER.

Due to overwhelming fan demand, this stunning vinyl box set which had completely sold out has been re-manufactured in limited quantities and is once again available to order

So expensive! That said all box sets are so expensive right now. With Bowie 5 on the way I’m glad the most that I’d ever want from these is the two Greatest Hits 😂

So expensive! That said all box sets are so expensive right now. With Bowie 5 on the way I’m glad the most that I’d ever want from these is the two Greatest Hits 😂
yea--way too much for me but i know some people had wanted it. i had seen it cheaper in the past and it did seem to be available for a long time before selling out. depending on how many were reissued, wouldn't be surprised if the price goes down before selling out.

i was going through the last of my records that were still packed up from my move the other day and had a bunch of queen in there. i spun them and am in agreement with ya--they are more of a greatest hits band for me. i can't say that i love any full albums of theirs.

yea--way too much for me but i know some people had wanted it. i had seen it cheaper in the past and it did seem to be available for a long time before selling out. depending on how many were reissued, wouldn't be surprised if the price goes down before selling out.

i was going through the last of my records that were still packed up from my move the other day and had a bunch of queen in there. i spun them and am in agreement with ya--they are more of a greatest hits band for me. i can't say that i love any full albums of theirs.

Yeah they had a killer run of singles which is why they’re enduringly popular, particularly in the UK. I’ve always found their albums had a bit of a drop off once you were past it’s hit or two.

Chloe-Moriondo-Blood-Bunny-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2550175_1024x1024.jpg

Wow, having followed her on YouTube for many years this is pretty cool to see. Good for her.

VinylBundle.png

So often, reading this thread is accompanied by my brain playing this gif on a mental loop:
giphy.gif

Back