Pre-Order Thread

Bon Iver - Bon Iver (10th Anniversary Edition)

Should be purchasable everywhere pretty soon.

if anyone gets a US link, please tag me

i'm beyond amped that they added the AIR studios live songs to this one. his cover of i can't make you love me crushes me every time i listen to it...

This is the 1 Bon Iver album I don't own

1629125655978.png

(will wait for a US link)

I'll have to give my OG another spin for quality (it's okay/not great IIRC) but I'm already intrigued as they're splitting the main album over three sides, which would bode well for an album as lush as this.

Thank you for pointing this out. That may make me dive in on it…
the entire set is here:
it is fantastic.

I'll have to give my OG another spin for quality (it's okay/not great IIRC) but I'm already intrigued as they're splitting the main album over three sides, which would bode well for an album as lush as this.
if the 10th anniversary of For Emma is any indication, this reissue should be much better sounding. the 10th of For Emma was pressed at RTI and I think it had a remaster. It sounds WAY better than the original pressing. Jagjaguwar started pressing some things at least at better plants.

the entire set is here:
it is fantastic.

if the 10th anniversary of For Emma is any indication, this reissue should be much better sounding. the 10th of For Emma was pressed at RTI and I think it had a remaster. It sounds WAY better than the original pressing. Jagjaguwar started pressing some things at least at better plants.

Also the Blood Bank red reissue sounded much better than the original.

the entire set is here:
it is fantastic.

I don’t think I realized Emma got a repress. I’ll need to pick this one and that one up (assuming it’s still in channels) because the originals are rough.

the entire set is here:
it is fantastic.

I do love the anniversary copy of For Emma I have...

Also the Blood Bank red reissue sounded much better than the original.
Ugh... Don't make me track down a copy and replace my original of that, too...

Back