Pre-Order Thread

FYI - Billy Strings store is down, looking like it's going to be closed until midnight when the new album goes up for pre-order and it looks like a store revamp possibly. (Hopefully this includes HOME restock)

stay away from the brown havarti, man
Dude was giving everybody else sandwiches from his grill. He looked at me, nodded, and reached down to a warmer thing he had underneath his table and pulled out a sandwich wrapped in foil.

I was all like what the fuck?

Then like 45 minutes or so later… I was like… oooooh!

Dude was giving everybody else sandwiches from his grill. He looked at me, nodded, and reached down to a warmer thing he had underneath his table and pulled out a sandwich wrapped in foil.

I was all like what the fuck?

Then like 45 minutes or so later… I was like… oooooh!
That's a hell of a field trip. They don't let us take students anywhere good anymore.

Edit: although I would absolutely not want to trip sit any of my students. The very thought gives me anxiety.

It was also a course about the Grateful Dead. (It was on sub-cultures, but it was very focused on the Dead)
I'm jealous. That would have been right up my alley. I've taught a course on social movements that was very music heavy, but only the one clearly stoner student seemed to really dig it when I had music heavy days.

stay away from the brown havarti, man
2pm July 29th. Diane, I just had an idea. Havarti the beverage, let's call it...HavarTEA

Ibmb.gif

2pm July 29th. Diane, I just had an idea. Havarti the beverage, let's call it...HavarTEA

Ibmb.gif

When I worked as a night auditor at a hotel in downtown Seattle, I met a girl who lived in the UK and was staying in the hotel with her friend who came down from Canada. I tried to get them to start a rap duo called Tea 'N' Eh

I had no idea cheese sandwiches were an integral part of jam band culture.
You need to hit up a Shakedown at Phish or Dead and Co. show - grilled cheese, pesto grilled cheese, pesto and tomato grilled cheese, grilled cheese on flatbread pizza, grilled cheese burrito! The possibilities of what you can get from the back of a wook's car for $5 are endless!

Iration "Time Bomb" 10th anniversary galaxy vinyl

They also have nft's if that's your thing

I don't know if you all can access this yet because I am on the mailing list and I was sent this, but Iodine records are reissuing both Presents by Jerome's Dream and The Bend Before the Break by Garrison! You can get them separate or a bundle. It was around 40 something for the bundle. If you can't get these right now normal preorders open up tomorrow the 30th. Apparently these are preorder exclusives. These are two great albums from the old Screamo and Emo scene back in the day.

Presents was the last Jerome's Dream album back before they broke up around 20 years ago. They reunited in 2019. They took a different approach to their unique style of Screamo with this album that alienated longtime fans.

The Bend Before the Break is the second ep by Garrison. Great 90's Emo. RIYL: Texas is the Reason, Far, Jimmy Eat World.

Last edited:
Back