Pre-Order Thread

For the curious…
View attachment 107033
I was looking forward to hearing those both, since they are top ten songs, but they're abominations. Bruce's piano is a decent take, but his singing really made me feel the pain. And my ears hate me for listening to that whole cover of Fast Car.

I don't recall seeing this posted here. Would be nice to see a tracklist--oh wait, found it here! (Maybe a Genesis expert can chime in re: which albums this covers, but I assume it's all post-Gabriel.)

Amazon product ASIN B09BCGQVYT

Last edited:
Long awaited repress:

$53

$34.98

$37.79

Last edited:
Long awaited repress:

Now we just need Home to be restocked!

A little update I got from Good Records on their Limited Edition Black Pumas-Capitol Cuts. I got a text from them about another order and asked the status, this was the response:

"Apparently there was a colored pellet mix up at the pressing plant. Expecting soon but waiting on a more precise timeframe from ATO Records. As soon as we have will get it on its way to you.

Sorry for the delay,
Chris Penn"

Ooooooh Screamadelica 30th anniversary…

Damnit picture disc and singles box!
Why can’t they just use the original iconic artwork for the regular 2xLP reissue. Don’t need a picture disc or that round shaped box from the previous reissue.

Why can’t they just use the original iconic artwork for the regular 2xLP reissue. Don’t need a picture disc or that round shaped box from the previous reissue.

I really need to pick this and Xterminator up on vinyl at some point, two absolute classics. No picture discs though! I think there is a standard 2LP out there but it seems to come in and out of stock pretty randomly.

A little update I got from Good Records on their Limited Edition Black Pumas-Capitol Cuts. I got a text from them about another order and asked the status, this was the response:

"Apparently there was a colored pellet mix up at the pressing plant. Expecting soon but waiting on a more precise timeframe from ATO Records. As soon as we have will get it on its way to you.

Sorry for the delay,
Chris Penn"

Colored pellet mixup is just code for yet another variant, isn't it?

I really need to pick this and Xterminator up on vinyl at some point, two absolute classics. No picture discs though! I think there is a standard 2LP out there but it seems to come in and out of stock pretty randomly.
I know it’s expensive, but the original UK release of XTRMNTR is mind blowing good. Do not get the US Astralweeks release. That one was absolutely terrible when I had it.

I think the available releases of Screamadelica are generally well received. I have the Kevin Shields remaster from the 20th anniversary and that sounds great to me too.

I know it’s expensive, but the original UK release of XTRMNTR is mind blowing good. Do not get the US Astralweeks release. That one was absolutely terrible when I had it.

I think the available releases of Screamadelica are generally well received. I have the Kevin Shields remaster from the 20th anniversary and that sounds great to me too.

MOV did a version of Xterminator that’s supposedly excellent and I’ve seen in stores over here. I’ll have to pick it up before it disapears…

Back