Pre-Order Thread

I was wondering if Clinic would re surface during the pandemic. Wearing masks before it was controversial!
WAIT. I'm familiar with Clinic's music but I guess I never knew anything about the band. So they *always* wear the masks, even during performances? *Seinfeld voice* wHaT's ThE dEaL?

Edit: Apparently this is like their defining characteristic? Guess I was not as familiar as I thought.

Yes, yes, we ALL know how that ended. But maybe you could remind us. You know, just to make sure we all remember it the same way?
Target email 1: this release has been delayed, click to confirm you still want it
Target email 2: this release has been delayed, click to confirm you still want it
Target email 3 : this release has been delayed, click to confirm you still want it
X5
Then, Target email:"your order has been (uncerimoniously) cancelled".
Oh well.

WAIT. I'm familiar with Clinic's music but I guess I never knew anything about the band. So they *always* wear the masks, even during performances? *Seinfeld voice* wHaT's ThE dEaL?

Edit: Apparently this is like their defining characteristic? Guess I was not as familiar as I thought.
Dude that was their whole shtick…
2E75AB3F-BA6A-4530-A094-6BE00173080B.jpeg

Also “Come Into Our Room” is still brilliant.

According to the ever accurate Redditverse, there was about 8k signed at on sale. It also changed to a white colorway which is interesting.
Last time she put 5 golden tickets in the signed ones for a “free” VIP experience at a concert. Wonder if she’ll do the same thing this time. It was a shocker when one fell out of my record. I felt like Charlie!

Last time she put 5 golden tickets in the signed ones for a “free” VIP experience at a concert. Wonder if she’ll do the same thing this time. It was a shocker when one fell out of my record. I felt like Charlie!

I think if that happened my mother would probably take it from me and run far far away, what a treat!

Available tomorrow. Limited to 666, each signed by Tim Schafer.
1626971413775.png

Limited (/300) color repress of Zoon's recent album Bleached Wavves, which had been sold out. Recently this album was nominated for the Polaris Prize.

If you're into shoegaze, this is for you.

Ships from Canada and came to about $33 USD including shipping, which wasn't as bad as I expected.

1626977659372.png

1626977686897.png

Limited (/300) color repress of Zoon's recent album Bleached Wavves, which had been sold out. Recently this album was nominated for the Polaris Prize.

If you're into shoegaze, this is for you.

Ships from Canada and came to about $33 USD including shipping, which wasn't as bad as I expected.

HOLY COW I didn't know this dude was Native. First Nations Native at that (our Canadian brothers and sisters go by First Nations)! This is awesome and I kick myself for just now finding out about this. Awesome

Edit: price comes to around $40 bucks for me. Did you have a discount code perhaps?

Edit#2: nevermind. I'm getting this reissue off his Bandcamp. Comes to around the same price that you mentioned. More expensive off the Paper Bag site.

Last edited:
Back