Pre-Order Thread

Already in love. :love:

Now, we just need a reasonable price for the record over here...

Interesting choice to pick such a sleepy song as the first single
Same, new song didn't grab me right away. I'll wait until the album releases before I decide to buy this one. When "Thinking of a Place" was released before their last one, it was an instant buy for me.

Especially since this is 49,99€ for UK & Europe...
Who calculated the conversion rate?
well, it has appeared both at HHV and Rough Trade in the UK and the price is consistent with this....
blue transparent vinyl seems to be the EU option, with no details on quantities....

it's a double vinyl, but it's really expensive!

E
well, it has appeared both at HHV and Rough Trade in the UK and the price is consistent with this....
blue transparent vinyl seems to be the EU option, with no details on quantities....

it's a double vinyl, but it's really expensive!

Even more reason for me to wait for spindizzy to put up whichever version they get. If I’m going to get gouged I’ll at least give the money to local people that I like and not pay for shipping on top…

Even the regular black version is insanely expensive… :(

I’d kind of expect that tbh, they’re not going to go miles cheaper with it. But whatever I get I’ll support the local, let them get some money, avoid shipping and they let me pre order and not have to pay until I collect in store. They can be a bit slow to put up pre orders sometimes, especially on a Monday, so I might not be able to see until tomorrow.

I’d kind of expect that tbh, they’re not going to go miles cheaper with it. But whatever I get I’ll support the local, let them get some money, avoid shipping and they let me pre order and not have to pay until I collect in store. They can be a bit slow to put up pre orders sometimes, especially on a Monday, so I might not be able to see until tomorrow.
i love the band but i'm even waiting on this one. nearly all of their albums have eventually dropped to $15 and under in the US on black vinyl. i'd only pony up for it if they did a 45RPM version or something where sound quality is different. the color variants aren't getting me on this one.

i love the band but i'm even waiting on this one. nearly all of their albums have eventually dropped to $15 and under in the US on black vinyl. i'd only pony up for it if they did a 45RPM version or something where sound quality is different. the color variants aren't getting me on this one.

Honestly it could be the greatest fucking album of all time and they can stick it up their arse for a new release shipped at €65 with nothing out of the ordinary to the package.

Honestly it could be the greatest fucking album of all time and they can stick it up their arse for a new release shipped at €65 with nothing out of the ordinary to the package.
Yea--the conversion seems crazy to me...$35 for a 2xLP isn't TERRIBLE here (didnt see what shipping is) but I don't feel the need to jump on this one right away even though i love the single.

Yea--the conversion seems crazy to me...$35 for a 2xLP isn't TERRIBLE here (didnt see what shipping is) but I don't feel the need to jump on this one right away even though i love the single.

Its not even a conversion because they have separate European webstore and it’s clearly not shipping from the states at €15. Double LPs outside RSD are usually €27-35 here.

Last edited:
I think their last album was on Atlantic as well.
Can confirm. I purchased the A Deeper Understanding Boxset directly from the Atlantic webstore. At the time Adam also talked about how moving to Atlantic made the most sense for what he was trying to accomplish production wise and how they essentially gave him carte blanche to make whatever type on album he wanted.

Can confirm. I purchased the A Deeper Understanding Boxset directly from the Atlantic webstore. At the time Adam also talked about how moving to Atlantic made the most sense for what he was trying to accomplish production wise and how they essentially gave him carte blanche to make whatever type on album he wanted.
This is also kinda why I compared this art to VW’s FotB. Both albums feature the label name (Sony/Atlantic) prominently as part of the album artwork. Considering this is a mainstream label and these are bands that “started from the bottom” at indie labels, it’s a weird design choice.

This is also kinda why I compared this art to VW’s FotB. Both albums feature the label name (Sony/Atlantic) prominently as part of the album artwork. Considering this is a mainstream label and these are bands that “started from the bottom” at indie labels, it’s a weird design choice.
Also does the triangle design not seem a little bit as if it's pointing to the Atlantic logo as the "here" that the title is referring to?

Back