Pre-Order Thread

Its not even a conversion because they have separate European webstore and it’s clearly not shipping from the states at €15. Double LPs outside RSD are usually €27-35 here.
The EU store is offering and Album/T-shirt bundle not available in the US Store....if you are into that kind of thing for 60 pounds sterling.

The EU store is offering and Album/T-shirt bundle not available in the US Store....if you are into that kind of thing for 60 pounds sterling.

Thanks but that’s €72 before shipping which still seems really steep. I wouldn’t pay €22 for that t-shirt on its own anyway so it’s doesn’t really feel like getting a decent discount on the €50 record.

Surprised there hasn't been more variants announced of WoD
I think there will be some tomorrow. Perhaps it was more to get direct sales into the group's site first given there's not even a black vinyl version offered yet? There's a blue Rough Trade UK variant out there for our overseas friends.

This t-shirt looks like the free t-shirt you'd get for participating in some race for the cure cancer walk, or better yet:

This t-shirt looks like the free t-shirt you'd get for participating in some race for the cure cancer walk, or better yet:

damn. I remember getting that shirt with the Season 4 DVD for the Office. Looks like you can get that easily from several online stores at etsy. The internet is great for things like this but then those things lose their luster when they are so easy to get.

1626721568918.png

damn. I remember getting that shirt with the Season 4 DVD for the Office. Looks like you can get that easily from several online stores at etsy. The internet is great for things like this but then those things lose their luster when they are so easy to get.

View attachment 106100
Is this yours with the original box? All these on etsy are unofficial reproductions so I'm sure something like this would still be top priority for a fan/collector of the show.

Is this yours with the original box? All these on etsy are unofficial reproductions so I'm sure something like this would still be top priority for a fan/collector of the show.
Yup, I keep some random junk in the original box. The t-shirt is somewhere in a storage box with some old band shirts that got super faded over time. I think the wrist band I wore but then broke easily and the water bottle I have no idea. If the original box goes for crazy money I'd definitely sell it 🤑

Would have liked another 1-2 minutes to tease out the instrumental, but glad the boys are back.
Yeah, I was listening to it as I read the comments about it being sleepy, thinking people must not have finished it yet because it's obviously about to build to some big rock n' roll crescendo. But then it, um, just ended instead.

Yup, I keep some random junk in the original box. The t-shirt is somewhere in a storage box with some old band shirts that got super faded over time. I think the wrist band I wore but then broke easily and the water bottle I have no idea. If the original box goes for crazy money I'd definitely sell it 🤑
Sadly I don't think you're sitting on gold, as a sealed one recently sold on eBay for $17. So I'll give you tree fiddy

Back