Pre-Order Thread

I still can't bring myself to admit it. :ROFLMAO:
Just read an interview with Rza the other day where he said his favorite album was Views by Drake. I was pretty shocked but the guy is talented weather you like him or not. I’m a fan but Views would be nowhere near the top of my list of best Drake albums lol

Just read an interview with Rza the other day where he said his favorite album was Views by Drake. I was pretty shocked but the guy is talented weather you like him or not. I’m a fan but Views would be nowhere near the top of my list of best Drake albums lol
He had a great flow and business savvy. I don’t care about what he raps about and he doesn’t write the majority of his stuff. I’m okay with people using others work but having ghostwriters doesn’t sit well.

He had a great flow and business savvy. I don’t care about what he raps about and he doesn’t write the majority of his stuff. I’m okay with people using others work but having ghostwriters doesn’t sit well.

Regardless of the music itself (which I don't much care for), I find him to be a smug knob that's about as likeable as Bono.

Regardless of the music itself (which I don't much care for), I find him to be a smug knob that's about as likeable as Bono.

I think "talent" is subjective. Every time I don't like someone's music, because I don't find them credible, I dislike their voice, their subject matter, and/or their music in general, etc. someone tells me that they're still talented. I don't get it with Drake. I understand why someone might not like Phish or Sun Ra or something, while it's still difficult to deny their technical abilities and musicianship. If Drake isn't making these beats or even writing all of his raps, then the only element of the music I don't like is him. Which aspect am I supposed to respect? The fact that other people enjoy him? I respect that by allowing them to enjoy what they do and not forcing my opinion on them.

The same is true in reverse though, too. If you like him and his flow and all that shit, then you should keep enjoying it, but if you don't... you don't have to try and convince yourself that there's anything to value that you just "don't get." Some people like certain artists and others don't. People also like different foods. It is what it is. I'm not trying to force anyone to listen to drone or noise music with me (except my family, I guess... but they choose to live with me).

Last edited:
6fda0a15c880a2c0094d63e99402d405.gif

Garbage.jpg

$37.77 shipped to the US. Sold!

This could all be for naught but that's the price I think you'd pay if that were a VMP or other indie type release.

Last edited:

Looks like you can preorder it off Juno!

I guess based off my location it's $43.19 in total. Juno let's you use PayPal so I trust that. I'm still going to check some other places first though...

Looks like you can preorder it off Juno!

I guess based off my location it's $43.19 in total. Juno let's you use PayPal so I trust that. I'm still going to check some other places first though...

I've had absolutely fantastic experiences with Juno, for what it's worth. Their shipping to Canada is often cheaper or on par with inter-Canadian shipping and sometimes their prices are nicer too. I find it's a real over/under game on the base price, but when it hits it hits. Everything I've gotten from them has come pretty quick for overseas as well.

[edit: typo]

Last edited:
All the talk about Garbage reminds me to always mention that the Industrial/Shoegaze band Curve came out first.

They often get compared. I love them both though. Garbage also played at my very first rock concert opening up for Smashing Pumpkins.

I was just spinning that Curve record the other day. I don’t really get the comparison, but it’s still a really solid album.

Woke up late, but was still able to grab the gold variant! Love this album, glad to finally be able to get it on vinyl! Only a few copies left, it seems!

Back