Pre-Order Thread

Hell yeah. Garbage repress is happening! Just need it on this half of the world.

Amazon product ASIN B0988VRG48
Holy shit, this made my year. Only question is whether there will be a US preorder…

I just went ahead and ordered it. I’m sure it’s FOMO but I don’t want to miss out.
My knee jerk is that we won’t see it since UK and US rights holders are different (this one is on a sub of BMG, US rights are held by Universal I think). I’m going to wait until Tuesday to be sure since there’s usually a day lag between UK and US updates, but that’s my thinking.

My knee jerk is that we won’t see it since UK and US rights holders are different (this one is on a sub of BMG, US rights are held by Universal I think). I’m going to wait until Tuesday to be sure since there’s usually a day lag between UK and US updates, but that’s my thinking.
I don't think I can wait. I'll preorder the UK and try to cancel it if there's a Stateside option.

With the new Garbage album being out, it would make sense to reissue the old catalog. I know it was a RSD deal but just like with the Crow soundtrack being a RSD item and then getting a wider release later, why pass up all that money?

With the new Garbage album being out, it would make sense to reissue the old catalog. I know it was a RSD deal but just like with the Crow soundtrack being a RSD item and then getting a wider release later, why pass up all that money?
Same reason Universal is sitting on rights to like a BAJILLION 90s albums people are asking for and doing nothing with them.

Lord Infamous - The Man The Myth The Legacy on vinyl for the first time. Fat Beats exclusive blue vinyl limited to 150 copies

1625251282304.png

This is cool (not vinyl)

This is cool (not vinyl)

I lot of the picks are obvious (for obvious reasons, naturally) but I was pretty impressed by some of their less obvious choices. Except for Drake - that was unnecessary.

I lot of the picks are obvious (for obvious reasons, naturally) but I was pretty impressed by some of their less obvious choices. Except for Drake - that was unnecessary.
Curation of the Anthology was headed by a committee including rappers Chuck D and MC Lyte; writers and scholars Jeff Chang and Mark Anthony Neal; early Def Jam senior executives-turned-cultural-advisors Bill Adler and Bill Stephney; artist and writer Questlove; and producer and educator 9th Wonder.

Back