Pre-Order Thread

Yeah, my math is: normal Tyler vinyl wait + covid vinyl delays = April 2022 on wax

I love spinning records, don't get me wrong, but for me the important thing here is that two weeks ago we knew little to nothing about new Tyler music, and now we know he's dropping an album next Friday!!! I'm psyched for this.

fontaines-dc-dogrel-zia-records-exclusive-clear-vinyl-limited-to-250

Fontaines D.C.

Dogrel - Zia Records Exclusive​

Clear Vinyl Limited To 250​

1623951599392.png

Same software platform (FieldStack, which is owned by the same people who own BullMoose) but different companies.

Yup

Silver Platters is another store I know that uses FieldStack. They are using a much older version, so if you want a throwback to the Bull Moose look and feel of 5 years ago here you go:

OH BABY!

Edit: Only Dondante, Wordless Chorus and Gideon are re-treads from the 2006 Okonokos release. Otherwise, the other tracks are first time live on Vinyl offerings.

Just in case you needed ANY OTHER reason to add this fire to your collection, got this link from MMJ in an email:

I think you overlooked off the record and the way that he sings

Yeah, my math is: normal Tyler vinyl wait + covid vinyl delays = April 2022 on wax

I love spinning records, don't get me wrong, but for me the important thing here is that two weeks ago we knew little to nothing about new Tyler music, and now we know he's dropping an album next Friday!!! I'm psyched for this.
But don't forget, new math/Common Core math is all the rage now, so add another 365 days to your delivery calculations.

Back