Pre-Order Thread

Never listened to Royksopp before but goddamn this is wonderful. Is this super limited, does anyone know?
I think it was initially a pressing of 1,000, and then they did a second press of 500, but seems like either the second press is way bigger than that, or they hit the sweet spot of pressing just enough for demand, since the first run sold out really quickly but this one looks to be hanging around

EDIT: From the email I got... "After a slight delay, happy to let you know that pre-orders for the repress of our 20th Anniversary «Melody A.M.» 2LP reissue are now up at the Röyksopp store. Numbered 1001-1500, the vinyl is expected to ship in late July."

(also their music video for Eple is one of my favorite things to watch ever)

blues-traveler-travelers-blues-indie-exclusive-clear-blue-vinyl

Blues Traveler

Traveler's Blues (Indie Exclusive Clear Blue Vinyl)​

drive-by-truckers-plan-9-records-july-13-2006-green-vinyl-indie-exclusive-3lp

Drive-By Truckers

Plan 9 Records July 13, 2006 (GREEN VINYL, INDIE EXCLUSIVE)​

3LP​

Following the release of this record on 2020 RSD Black Friday, This 3 LP set will be pressed on color vinyl for the first time. The updated packaging includes original artwork from the band's legendary designer, Wes Freed. Now available on CD for the first time as well.

Drive-By Truckers

3LP​

Following the release of this record on 2020 RSD Black Friday, This 3 LP set will be pressed on color vinyl for the first time. The updated packaging includes original artwork from the band's legendary designer, Wes Freed. Now available on CD for the first time as well.

Can't recommend this set enough!

I really don't understand why they don't handle all releases like the vaults. Press to order. If they want to keep it a very limited run, put a tighter order period on it. That said, I will not be surprised if more pop up on the website. I'll check sporadically, but I already have an OG as well as the reissue that was included in the box set.

ETA: The item page has been removed from the website! Guess they won't put up more.

ETA: It's back again, but still sold out

Those Stones red albums are selling out in 22 milliseconds

Drive-By Truckers

3LP​

I'm actually super excited for the CD release of this so I can add it to my car's DBT library. If you ever get in my car there is a 40% chance it's DBT in the CD player.

Drive-By Truckers

3LP​

49447EB9-C63D-4C6A-9BC6-419D9196014A.jpeg

I'm kind of surprised this didn't happen sooner, lol
1623930148258.png

Here's our 9th Mouse Rat variant from the NBC Store. No fun name, so I'm going to call it the Eagleton Variant

1623934963559.png

Oh, scary!

Back