Pre-Order Thread

After the epic wait for Igor vinyl, I will pass on pre-ordering again.
Seriously. By the time it arrived I think I might have maybe been over it a bit.
It was just like 5 months right? That seems tame compared to many pre orders I have seen/ordered this year. Or did they not go out smoothly and I was lucky?

It was just like 5 months right? That seems tame compared to many pre orders I have seen/ordered this year. Or did they not go out smoothly and I was lucky?

yea, idk why that started a whole convo, the wait for igor did not feel that long to me, compared to all current pre-orders being like 6 months long now. the one pre-order i have that i know does have a ridiculous waiting time is the weeknd’s house of ballons, the waiting period for that one is like a year long

yea, idk why that started a whole convo, the wait for igor did not feel that long to me, compared to all current pre-orders being like 6 months long now. the one pre-order i have that i know does have a ridiculous waiting time is the weeknd’s house of ballons, the waiting period for that one is like a year long
Yeah just wondering if I was misremembering.

My craziest one right now is a Bandcamp crowdfunding campaign that I contributed to in Dec. Just got an update this week that it would begin shipping in November! Receipt said shipping expected in April, haha.

Yeah just wondering if I was misremembering.

My craziest one right now is a Bandcamp crowdfunding campaign that I contributed to in Dec. Just got an update this week that it would begin shipping in November! Receipt said shipping expected in April, haha.
y - me too. if it does show in nov that will be the longest i've ever waited

NICE. This and The Story are the only ones I don't have yet. Still waiting on a repress of that second one (Vinyl Me Pardner candidate?)
She did a fan club “off-white” repress of The Story which sold out in like 3 minutes a week or so ago. I was in a stupid meeting and it was announced and sold out very quickly. The mod said there would be plenty for everyone so I’m really hoping for a wider repress.

Apoptygma Berzerk

You_And_Me_Reissue_LP-Black_540x.jpg

So, I don't know if anyone here happens to be a fan of Apoptygma Berzerk, but they are releasing You and Me Against the World for the first time on vinyl. Unfortunately, I didn't catch it early enough to order one on red vinyl but the black is still available. Getting shipped out early July.

23F29AD1-F042-486E-9253-EEBD52534531.jpeg

View attachment 102875

My Morning Jacket has announced the launch of their new MMJ LIVE vinyl series, kicking off with 'LIVE 2015', collecting 16 previously unreleased live tracks recorded during 2015’s THE WATERFALL Tour.

· 3 x LP’s on white vinyl
· Digital download card included

TRACKLISTING
SIDE A
1. Victory Dance
2. Circuital
3. Compound Fracture
SIDE B
1. I'm Amazed
2. Believe (Nobody Knows)
3. Evil Urges
SIDE C
1. Off The Record
2. Tropics
3. The Way That He Sings
SIDE D
1. Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
2. Get The Point
3. Masterplan
SIDE E
1. Dondante
SIDE F
1. Wordless Chorus
2. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream, Pt. 2
3. Gideon

Up at Bullmoose in case someone wants to save a few dollars on shipping.

Back