Pre-Order Thread

What's the reasoning? I've had mine from Backwoods, so it's not a production delay anymore. They just aren't getting their copies? I hope this comes through for you quick.

I just contacted Vinyl Digital, recently, to find out where an order from November was. It was for Kwaidan by Meitei. They said they never got them and refunded me without ever bothering to reach out about a delay, at all, throughout all these months. I could/should have bought it from somewhere else.
2079209B-588A-4C3D-AFE5-44C27539A1D1.jpeg

I'm not blaming Bull Moose for this; just happens to provide the perfect visual guide to vinyl inflation. Also, this is still totally on Tommy Boy, charging $33 for a single LP, since we can all be pretty sure the money isn't going to the artists.

View attachment 99396
No doubt. You used to be able to get LP for $6 to $8 from labels like Saddle Creek.

Someone here should buy this and then tell me if I should regret not spending $250 on it...

I went from “instant buy” to “oh no not again” when this 1st came up for preorder. I would have really liked the all vinyl version but sadly at the price I’m waiting for the vinyl/cd combo on Monday.

Not the 1st time they have exploited their vinyl loving fan base. The only vinyl option for Live ‘74 was a $500 box:

They took a long time to sell out but eventually they sold em. I didn’t even buy the cd.

Oh snap! Never thought I'd see a pressing of this one before!
this was released 6 yrs ago the first record i bought right before i started collecting in 2016.pressing sounds really nice for how lo-fi the production is.

Oh snap! Never thought I'd see a pressing of this one before!
this was released 6 yrs ago the first record i bought right before i started collecting in 2016.pressing sounds really nice for how lo-fi the production is.

Yeah, I've owned this pressing for years. It must have slipped past you @eatdogs, but that also reinforces why it's worth reposting stuff like this again. I've found a ton of stuff on here, because you've posted it, that I would have missed otherwise

Yeah, I've owned this pressing for years. It must have slipped past you @eatdogs, but that also reinforces why it's worth reposting stuff like this again. I've found a ton of stuff on here, because you've posted it, that I would have missed otherwise
I love that old grimey Three 6 stuff. I can see why they were always outliers in the scene for so long.

I love that old grimey Three 6 stuff. I can see why they were always outliers in the scene for so long.
if you grew up down south and were into rap/hip-hop you were raised up on 3-6 it's kinda weird seeing the iconic status they have now especially with hipsters also loving them none the less 3-6 deserve all the praise they've earned.

if you grew up down south and were into rap/hip-hop you were raised up on 3-6 it's kinda weird seeing the iconic status they have now especially with hipsters also loving them none the less 3-6 deserve all the praise they've earned.
I'm from Oklahoma. Been here all my life. I remember we mostly had Texas Hip-Hop artists that came up north all the time. I grew up hearing a lot of UGK, Geto Boys, and even South Park Mexican lol.

*edit* I forgot SPM is a trash human being...

Last edited:
Back