Pre-Order Thread

I just got my copy in the mail today. I did ask for priority shipping though because USPS + Second City + Sarah Jarosz had me cough up the extra bucks but the red copy is going out.

I emailed them and they said mine is going out today, so I will see it in July because I selected Media Mail.

Anybody received a shipping notice on this yet? I have not and I see it is handled by Second City Prints who hates me.

There was an email about it being delayed but it also said it should have shipped by now.

Apparently they emailed me on May 5th....and I'm supposed to be getting this on May 20th. It still says "arrived at origin facility" on the USPS web site though so I'm not holding my breath.

It's a no-frills release. Just the jacket, paper sleeve, and record. It was advertised as opaque red but mine definitely has a little black mixed in there. I'll need to give a quick wash / sleeve / play.

Apparently they emailed me on May 5th....and I'm supposed to be getting this on May 20th. It still says "arrived at origin facility" on the USPS web site though so I'm not holding my breath.
šŸ˜¢ Hope your arrives quickly and safely. I have probably 10 records that have been shipped and all of the tracking numbers say arriving late. Still waiting on my Bandbox subscription that was shipped on April 10th.

I havenā€™t gotten a shipping notice at all for the repress. Blue heron is on its way/here? - Iā€™ve been busy with work and Humira.

Back