Pre-Order Thread

I hate having to send back before they replace. I had to do that with my Decemberists live album and they told me they had some to replace it so I sent it back. A few weeks later I just had my own copy returned to me and it picked up a nasty seam split along the way. Still makes me mad when I look at that record
Yup both my Chance The Rapper LPs have seam splits and they wanted me to send them back fore they would send out new ones but They also refused to remove the discs from the jacket with the replacements so I said fuck it and just kept the seam split copies. The records were flat and there was no guarantee that the replacement copies would have been in any better condition.

Regarding the My Bloody Valentine reissues, has anything hit the US shops other than the 2013 mbv album?

Also, I thought the 2013 mbv album was all analog. If so, the only difference between that version and the new deluxe reissue is a tip-on jacket and 5 prints? Curious, because I own the 2013 version, and it sounds good, so not sure it is worth it to upgrade.

Is the US getting the deluxe version of Loveless? Or has that not been determined yet?

Regarding the My Bloody Valentine reissues, has anything hit the US shops other than the 2013 mbv album?

Also, I thought the 2013 mbv album was all analog. If so, the only difference between that version and the new deluxe reissue is a tip-on jacket and 5 prints? Curious, because I own the 2013 version, and it sounds good, so not sure it is worth it to upgrade.

Is the US getting the deluxe version of Loveless? Or has that not been determined yet?
reddit user sirsanrio who posted on reddit that he is a U.S. indie record store employee and stated that indie shops state side were getting these releases and the shop he works for placed there order via Domino.has now edited his messages to:
"EDIT: I have now been made aware that LOVELESS and ISNT ANYTHING are --NOT-- coming to the USA via Domino. apologies. there was a glitch on their end that showed this."

Last edited:
from another reddit user "Yup. Sony music owns some sort of copyright towards the music in the US and did not allow for the deluxe LP versions of Isn't Anything and Loveless to be sold in the US. Only the CDs. This information was shared to me by my local record shop."
So I guess I need to import a copy of Loveless. Well, that's stupid.

Back