Pre-Order Thread

Just ordered from Juno before I saw your post. $39 shipped to the US, not bad. That's cheaper than 80% of Newbury's Exclusives!
Also, just an FYI if it matters to you but they dropped two versions of each album too. A deluxe version that was AAA and a tip-on gatefold and and a Non-Gatefold, (presumably) non AAA standard edition and both editions were priced exactly the same.

Also, just an FYI if it matters to you but they dropped two versions of each album too. A deluxe version that was AAA and a tip-on gatefold and and a Non-Gatefold, (presumably) non AAA standard edition and both editions were priced exactly the same.
Yeah, I preordered the deluxe with gatefold and AAA.

Different how? My understanding was that the 2018 reissues already were AAA.
The Deluxe 2021 are the same as the 2018. AAA tip-on gatefolds. The new standard edition are different. The new 2021 MBV should be fairly similar to the 2013 as the 2013 pressing was AAA but the jacket is different and the 2013 comes with the CD.

So just to get this right, the old MBV was gatefold heavy weight tip on colored wax and the new one is AAA embellished black wax with one side pressed at GZ and the other side pressed at Pallas, includes facsimile autograph insert.

So just to get this right, the old MBV was gatefold heavy weight tip on colored wax and the new one is AAA embellished black wax with one side pressed at GZ and the other side pressed at Pallas, includes facsimile autograph insert.
Close. It's actually relish black wax, not embellished. Relish is MBV's favorite condiment. The record will be soaked upon arrival, and can only be cleaned with your mouth.

Back