Pre-Order Thread

Hello everyone! Hope you are great and doing well!

I've got a general question for anyone who might remember/know something. I'm looking for release dates of several titles I know I bought but can't locate, the titles are:

Polygondwanaland KGATLW (Ethereal Groove, bought into the second pressing I think?)
Evangelion Soundtrack (Newbury Variant)

Thanks everyone! 🤘

I've got a general question for anyone who might remember/know something. I'm looking for release dates of several titles I know I bought but can't locate, the titles are:

Polygondwanaland KGATLW (Ethereal Groove, bought into the second pressing I think?)

Thanks everyone! 🤘
Is this the one you’re looking for?

Thanks everyone! 🤘
And maybe this?

Here are some examples of what the 2nd press of Polygonwanaland EtherealGroove Wax Mages may look like. Each of the 25 records pressed will be unique, from my understanding. And they are shipping out 2 months early and should arrive in February. I think the 3rd press is available now.

Is this the one you’re looking for?

Ah I recalled it was released in March, but it's April. Thank you so much, I couldn't find the listing 😂
And maybe this?

So... Should I send an email about that? I haven't received anything yet, but haven't seen anyone post the pressing, did someone else grabbed it? 🤔

Thanks everyone! 🤘
First press of King Gizz's Poly including wax mages just arrived. Word is, the second press has a few more weeks before it's finished. First run is shipping here soon.

Here's some of the Wax Mages from the initial run, for your viewing pleasure. And the last orange one is the standard release.

image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage0.jpgimage0.jpg

First press of King Gizz's Poly including wax mages just arrived. Word is, the second press has a few more weeks before it's finished. First run is shipping here soon.

Here's some of the Wax Mages from the initial run, for your viewing pleasure. And the last orange one is the standard release.

View attachment 92749View attachment 92750View attachment 92751View attachment 92752
I really want a Wax Mage but the last thing I need is another copy of Polygondwanaland

Yeah, not sure how many Polys I have now. Maybe 6. I always wanted to grab a Wax Mage pressing but it seems they are always for artists I am unfamiliar with, so this King Gizz WM pressing was right up my alley.
yeah, practically no one I listen to ever has Wax Mage pressings done

So the standard black is not limited, just the $100 (LOL) clear version?
Yeah that price is laughable. $40 is a little high too for the black (I sprung for it anyway). But yeah I was under the impression the vinyl release was going to be limited to 1000, guess that’s just the clear vinyl though. I do think this will be a somewhat limited pressing though and I haven’t seen anything that says it will get a wider release yet. The site stated limit of 4 per person for the black, standard version.

Yeah that price is laughable. $40 is a little high too for the black (I sprung for it anyway). But yeah I was under the impression the vinyl release was going to be limited to 1000, guess that’s just the clear vinyl though. I do think this will be a somewhat limited pressing though and I haven’t seen anything that says it will get a wider release yet. The site stated limit of 4 per person for the black, standard version.
Yeah, I almost tried to talk myself into the clear since all of the other Weeknd pressings I own are on color vinyl, but then I realized A) I don't like clear vinyl and B) there's literally a $60 price difference between it and the black.

So I went for the black as well, like you I'm assuming it is somewhat limited too but will probably stick around a while, like that five year anniversary BBTM repress he did. That was around for a little bit but eventually sold out maybe a month or so later.

Yeah, I almost tried to talk myself into the clear since all of the other Weeknd pressings I own are on color vinyl, but then I realized A) I don't like clear vinyl and B) there's literally a $60 price difference between it and the black.

So I went for the black as well, like you I'm assuming it is somewhat limited too but will probably stick around a while, like that five year anniversary BBTM repress he did. That was around for a little bit but eventually sold out maybe a month or so later.
So glad I talked myself out of the $100 version. A moment of rare clarity. Bummed it doesn’t ship until a YEAR from now

Back