Pre-Order Thread

I have several packages from Jan/early Feb that have had no movement since President's Day.

I get there's inclement weather, but the fact that it has slowed delivery everywhere is something. I have a UPS package in Greensboro which is stated as being delayed due to inclement weather, which is ridiculous since there's no weather issue between where I live and Greensboro.
The weather had a mass ripple effect though. Distribution centers are all sorts of screwed up which has caused delays everywhere. Even if there's no bad weather by your actual post office, there are likely delays from where they get mail from, and where some of that mail is going to, so some places just have to hold onto the mail before moving it on.

I had a package from Plaidroom ship out on Jan 26th and I just got it a day or two ago. Some of the major hubs had huge delays because of the weather. I don't think it's going to get better any time soon, especially with what's going on with the post office from a governmental standpoint but don't wanna get into that haha.

That’s because the vinyl sold out in around 5mins sadly. Looking at the release date so close to the preorder date it shows all this stuff is pressed and in hand and ready to go. So zero chance of increasing anything based on demand.

That would be really bad. If anyone has an extra PM me if u like. Else, the price on my box set may have just doubled. :-(.

dungen-ta-det-lugnt-bm-exclusive-orange-red-white-vinyl-bull-moose-exclusive-ltd-to-500-copies

Dungen

Ta Det Lugnt (BM Exclusive orange/red/white vinyl)​

Bull Moose Exclusive, ltd to 500 copies​

It's funny, I've purchased a lot of records from Bull Moose over the years, but I've never purchased on of their exclusives. Do they sell out quick? I want this, but not sure I can commit to it today.

Some do and some don't. Good news is that Bullmoose doesn't charge till you ship and their cancellation process is probably as easy as anyone's.

That’s because the vinyl sold out in around 5mins sadly. Looking at the release date so close to the preorder date it shows all this stuff is pressed and in hand and ready to go. So zero chance of increasing anything based on demand.

I’m never going to get used to buying recs this way. Got the email 4AM central time USA. Saw it around 7AM. Sold out. Already up for sale on ebay. 😖

1614352408437.png

It's funny, I've purchased a lot of records from Bull Moose over the years, but I've never purchased on of their exclusives. Do they sell out quick? I want this, but not sure I can commit to it today.
They have a webpage for their exclusives, showing what’s sold out, low inventory, etc. Bull Moose Exclusives. Bull Moose

New Dispatch

Looks like Pete wasn’t part of this project at all? He’s not even mentioned in the band’s “About” page on the website. Guess he’s completely out now.

I don’t know, Dispatch 2.0 just isn’t for me.

Anybody been following these? Doesn’t seem to be a “buy” link for Something in the Air for the Vinyl. This one Vol 5 went up for preorder this AM. Anyone know what’s up?
@MikeH @POGunter @Stringthing75

cheers! i just grabbed one on the bowie site. it keeps going in and out of stock.

Showing sold out at moment there also but I just left DB site....

Got one....Kept refreshing ....It was up for a few secs. Then i got it in cart. Then it said sold out but was still in cart.... Then i kept refreshing....Finally let me checkout....now they are gone again. 😊

Last edited:
Back