Pre-Order Thread

2 disc black for me. Is it weird that the Amber color has a quantity of 2900, but the black just 1000?
I assume because the european pressing has a large print run in black too (i forget who's doing that one? infinite something or whatever it was?)

I assume because the european pressing has a large print run in black too (i forget who's doing that one? infinite something or whatever it was?)
Infinite Fog.

Does anybody know if they’re using the same masters and which should be the better sounding edition?
I want this record but not twice...

Infinite Fog.

Does anybody know if they’re using the same masters and which should be the better sounding edition?
I want this record but not twice...

they're using different masters. infinite fog has danny hyde's (or possibly they bought torso's) but wax trax had their own masters from the original wax trax press. the new stuff comes from different sources (e.g. the "The Dark Age Of Love" 7" is from Marc Almond's copy from when he recorded it with sleazy and balance).

from the FB coil group:

1613744286580.png

infinite fog has an extra album/cd of outtakes, wax trax does not. wax trax has new photos of artwork, infinite fog does not.

Last edited:
they're using different masters. infinite fog has danny hyde's (or possibly they bought torso's) but wax trax had their own masters from the original wax trax press. the new stuff comes from different sources (e.g. the "The Dark Age Of Love" 7" is from Marc Almond's copy from when he recorded it with sleazy and balance).

from the FB coil group:

View attachment 88812

infinite fog has an extra album/cd of outtakes, wax trax does not. wax trax has new photos of artwork, infinite fog does not.
Thank you for the detailed reply.
As much as I love the album, I don't really need outtakes or new photos, all I need is the best sounding edition. :)
Are there any comparisons between the two original releases?

Thank you for the detailed reply.
As much as I love the album, I don't really need outtakes or new photos, all I need is the best sounding edition. :)
Are there any comparisons between the two original releases?
wax trax is probably the one for you -- this isn't definite until they can be compared side by side obviously, but infinite fog has a reputation for brickwalled releases.

When it comes to TBC, I've proudly laid down with #13 since 1990. For decades our vinyl relationship was complete, basic black and totally copacetic. They didn't fall prey to the color thing til the last few years.

This one's for you @Viking Dan - the third time I saw them in 1990. My recording is like the show - rough, rowdy and loud - but a rare nugget, nonetheless.

God Dammit! I miss Live Shows and I miss TBC and I especially miss TBC Live Shows.

I'm talking across the internet, brother. Just about every small label I follow had their own versions. This whole argument reeks of you just simply don't like me. Which is FINE. But this argument is exhausting and cluttering up the thread so if you have more issues, feel free to DM me.

I said my piece on the other page about the other criticisms.
I like your YouTube videos on RSD

Another band rises from the ashes of Mylene Sheath.
Dust Moth has a new album out next month via A Thousand Arms.

First press is 300 copies in two variants:
  • Transparent Purple with Transparent Dark Yellow Splatter
  • Blue Marble with Transparent Yellow Splatter

Deluxe edition (ltd. 50) comes with an alternate screen-printed slipcover.

EU should get some via Golden Antenna soon it looks like, so keep an eye out there:

1613758403495.png

1613758488118.png

Well, there very likely are additional reissues on the way given Zorn's statement about getting ripped off by Pledge Music. He's claimed being out $200k, and the statement on the main Tzadik homepage says vinyl sales will be part of his attempt to recoup the loss.

BERI’AH is up on the Tzadik website​

Back