Pre-Order Thread

giphy.gif

A pre-order:
COIL - Love's Secret Domain

giphy.gif

A pre-order:
COIL - Love's Secret Domain
Really want that deluxe deluxe version but it’s pricey. Would be all in if it was around $100 or so. I went with the amber.

Long time lurker here and fan of your channel. There will always be negative people looking to criticize no matter what you do. I think what you're doing with the label is rad. A lot of people never take the time to actually create something themselves and instead get off being keyboard warriors crapping on those who are out there trying to do something. I've picked up a couple of your pressings myself and they sound fantastic. Keep doing what you're doing and try not to let the haters get to you too much, you can't please everyone.

SmartSelect_20210218-145307_Chrome.jpg

"That's enough! I'm making an account!"

Dude! No way! He’s such a legend! How many sigs you got in that thing?

Odenkirk is the other one on that page. They did a screening of Steven Segal's On Deadly Ground MST3K style in Olympia, back in the day.

Not sure how many. Quick glance, some names are Baambaataa, Abstract Rude, Marco Benevento, Krist Novacelic, Busdriver, Michael Moore, Leo Kottke, Daniel Johnston. Mitch Hedberg. Talib Kewli, Z-Trip, Q-Bert, Bernie Worrell... I don't even know who some of them are.

The last one I got was Tiffany.

Probably my favorite ...

20210218_151948.jpg

Back