Pre-Order Thread

Sivuca - ST Sivuca Sivuca LP
Killer musings. This thing grooves. Kind of reminds me of Nelson Angelo. Grab it here for $25 shipped instead of $32 from VMP 😂

Yoink!

Grabbed that green. Thanks. I'd been wanting this album for a long time, but didn't want to give VMP the money.

It's so cheap that I bought 2 copies. I know that I'll want to give it to someone at some point.

Yoink!

Grabbed that green. Thanks. I'd been wanting this album for a long time, but didn't want to give VMP the money.

It's so cheap that I bought 2 copies. I know that I'll want to give it to someone at some point.
Good idea. I grabbed the green as well but the purple might be interesting. I think that one should make it to some record stores too.

Next in the PJ Harvey reissue series out at the end of February woopwoop!

View attachment 82720

I have an OG but this is the rare occasion where I may get a duplicate!

I haven’t ordered any of the demos yet. I’m hoping they’ll eventually be available for super cheap on Deep Discount or something like that.

I believe they are only available at local record stores now. They had a few editions on their webstore but they sold out. It was Oh Sees and Kikagaku Moyo. The Oh Sees LP was a timed preorder benefiting a couple specific venues as well as an organization that helps venues.
I think there is no indie exclusive Oh Sees, but I could be wrong.

Back