Pre-Order Thread

Anyone like the Jonas Brothers?

Yeah, theyre starting their own vinyl club

Should we start a new thread about this in the Vinyl Clubs section? There might be people interested in this discussion. ;)

Don’t recall this listed yet

80297A22-2DC1-4325-9D44-595D5B134245.jpeg

Don’t recall this listed yet

View attachment 7676

This was already posted, but I don't think the Pastor TL Barett was

Pre-Order for the new King Gizz album (their 2nd this year) "Infest The Rats' Nest" goes live on Flightless web store at 9:00 AM Aussie time June 25th with a street date set for August 16th. The first two singles are pretty interesting almost like "Kill em all" era Metallica type thrash. I am fairly certain this is the environmental concept album.

Serj Tankian ‎- Elect The Dead
also available from your local favorite
8719262008731_1200x.jpg

@Sanders

Beastie Boys - Sabotage (3" Single)
BeastieBoys_400x.jpg

8719262008731_1200x.jpg

@Sanders
Need this, Thank you!

8719262008731_1200x.jpg

@Sanders

Oh snap Thank you for the heads up, I’m about to preorder this ASAP!

8719262008731_1200x.jpg

@Sanders

YES YES THANK YOU HOLY SHIT 😍

I am not mad in the slightest that I spent $60 on the original black press. I am HYPED. The OG sounds amazing already, so I can't wait to hear how this sounds! Weird color choice, but I like it! Looks great!

Edit: "This is the US press. The rest of the world will have a different color." Fucking hell I need both. If anyone sees the other color, @ me!

YES YES THANK YOU HOLY SHIT 😍

I am not mad in the slightest that I spent $60 on the original black press. I am HYPED. The OG sounds amazing already, so I can't wait to hear how this sounds! Weird color choice, but I like it! Looks great!
There'll be other options - let me know if you prefer the EU choice as soon as it's released and I can hook you up. :)

Back