Pre-Order Thread

Rough trade might have a pricing error worth a risk ..states deluxe is $31

Man I want to pull the trigger in the deluxe box...but I don’t knowing it’s worth it. Now if it was Radiohead I would’ve clicked instantly
Deluxe is $63.99 from Luna Music in Indianapolis. Not sure on shipping cost. Plaid Room will probably have it for the same price with free shipping.

Rough trade might have a pricing error worth a risk ..states deluxe is $31
They just copy-pasted the description from the deluxe which is available for $79.99 - but the image and product code states the regular indies...

Just went ahead and ordered through Rough Trade. I assume it'll be the same price if/when it pops up on Bullmoose. Also, they should change that description cause I could imagine people getting upset if they are legitimately believing they'll be getting the deluxe for $31

Just a heads up and there’s no link yet but Rockstar Games is about to Release the Red Dead Redemption 2 Soundtracks on Vinyl after they release the Digital versions. They said later this summer on the physical versions. I’ll post a link when I get one.
DM me when this comes out. I have been waiting on this forever!!

Just went ahead and ordered through Rough Trade. I assume it'll be the same price if/when it pops up on Bullmoose. Also, they should change that description cause I could imagine people getting upset if they are legitimately believing they'll be getting the deluxe for $31
if you can cancel you might want to try as Plaid Room has it for $24

Back