Pre-Order Thread

Not a pre-order but restock of Khruangbin ‘Live at Lincoln hall’ and ‘Everything Smiles around you‘ for those interested.
I have had bad mail order experiences with Banquet so buyer beware.

I have had bad mail order experiences with Banquet so buyer beware.

Mine have been pleasant but I only have ordered a few times from them.
And anything is a crapshoot coming from overseas unless packed like a tank (which they don't. Not bad packaging, but not amazing).

Mine have been pleasant but I only have ordered a few times from them.
And anything is a crapshoot coming from overseas unless packed like a tank (which they don't. Not bad packaging, but not amazing).
Agree on their shipping. They sell things that are out of stock but not removed from their website. Poor inventory management. If you don't watch them like a hawk, your order can sit in limbo as "awaiting product" and you receive no updates. If they happen to have it in stock, the process will go "ok".

Agree on their shipping. They sell things that are out of stock but not removed from their website. Poor inventory management. If you don't watch them like a hawk, your order can sit in limbo as "awaiting product" and you receive no updates. If they happen to have it in stock, the process will go "ok".
Yeah, actually I have had that issue before with them so good point. Not as much problems on preorders or restocks though so fingers crossed. I also havent had issues cancelling pending orders so I figure no real risk there.

I would also point out the first repress of this one had nearly universal pressing issues with crackle and whooshing on the right channel throughout the entire disc. Hopefully this repress is better, but buyer beware.

I actually saw your comment on Discogs about that before purchasing! Someone else mentioned that it was an initial issue but they repressed 500 to make up for it, so hopefully that's this batch....

Yeah, actually I have had that issue before with them so good point. Not as much problems on preorders or restocks though so fingers crossed. I also havent had issues cancelling pending orders so I figure no real risk there.

I actually saw your comment on Discogs about that before purchasing! Someone else mentioned that it was an initial issue but they repressed 500 to make up for it, so hopefully that's this batch....
Yeah my first press copy has a small scratch but outside of that it sounds incredible. So if they nail it again you'll be good because it sounds FAR better than any of the actual Khruangbin albums in terms of mastering.

If you missed out on this, get it while the getting is good.

Crossing my fingers that my local gets it in. They need the cash.

the-used-the-used-zia-exclusive-maroon-bone-split-w-black-splatter-limited-to-300

THE USED

THE USED - ZIA EXCLUSIVE​

MAROON & BONE SPLIT W/ BLACK SPLATTER​

Back