Pre-Order Thread

Here's the thing. He didn't deny any allegations and in fact confirmed many of them.

I dont need a court or the fbi to tell me he's a piece of shit. He told us that himself.
Mine was a personal statement about how I am going about coming to a decision on his past and future catalogue.
Nothing more.
I'm not suggesting that anyone else needs to do the same or what information you should use to reach that decision.

Cleveland Eaton's "Plenty Good Eaton" is the latest Black Jazz reissue up for pre-order at Real Gone Music:

I haven't gotten all the Black Jazz reissues but I'm picking this one up. The limited clear/black splatter variant is still available.

Edit: looks like there's a second Black Jazz reissue that's also up for pre-order:

Last edited:
At least one song remixed by Chino Moreno.
Deftones rule!

@debianlinux maybe something to check out. I'm digging what I hear so far.

Yeah, I figured this might get some traction around here, both for the musicians involved in remixing the songs, and because I remember quite a bit of admiration for this Polachek album around here when it came out. Pang has grown on me, and obviously her voice is otherworldly, but I'm still sad Chairlift broke up. Their album Something is one of my desert island albums.

Yeah, I figured this might get some traction around here, both for the musicians involved in remixing the songs, and because I remember quite a bit of admiration for this Polachek album around here when it came out. Pang has grown on me, and obviously her voice is otherworldly, but I'm still sad Chairlift broke up. Their album Something is one of my desert island albums.
Something is officially my most-coveted white whale. That album needs a repress pronto! It’s phenomenal.

Something is officially my most-coveted white whale. That album needs a repress pronto! It’s phenomenal.

When I started buying records 6 years ago and then realized Something only had a single pressing, I indulged and purchased a sealed copy from discogs for like $50. To this day it's the only record I paid more than retail to procure. I'm guessing it's a lot more now.

I hope it gets a repress too, bc I fear I'll wear out my copy.

When I started buying records 6 years ago and then realized Something only had a single pressing, I indulged and purchased a sealed copy from discogs for like $50. To this day it's the only record I paid more than retail to procure. I'm guessing it's a lot more now.

I hope it gets a repress too, bc I fear I'll wear out my copy.
Despite loving Pang, this is the first I’ve heard of Chairlift and man, this Something album is gooooooood!

Last edited:
1607546175703.png

All proceeds are going to the indie venue they are named after!

On sale this Friday, Dec 11 at 11am PT / 1pm CT.

Words from John Dwyer:

"During this particularly hard year, it was a pleasure to work with our good friends over at Levitation and Pappy and Harriet's to reach out to some of our fans, if only for a fleeting hour. This is the proper plastic that came from that evening. We are trying to keep some of our favorite haunts, dives, glorious old venues and bars open through this triail, as it's obvious the lizards that make up the current administration have no real interest in extending any realistic help to struggling businesses.

Venues have been hit particularly hard by this and without them, there is no us....so this is a small token of appreciation and a grassroots effort to lend a helping hand in their time of need. Take care, be well and keep your eyes on the horizon."

Should go live here.

Hi everyone I would just like to say that I just caught up on over 50 pages in this thread, and only ordered TWO THINGS. I have never been more proud of myself!

Weird, mine didn't have the hype sticker on it.

Yeah, that is weird.

Late to the party, but mine didn't have any hype stickers either.

View attachment 79568

Words from John Dwyer:

"During this particularly hard year, it was a pleasure to work with our good friends over at Levitation and Pappy and Harriet's to reach out to some of our fans, if only for a fleeting hour. This is the proper plastic that came from that evening. We are trying to keep some of our favorite haunts, dives, glorious old venues and bars open through this triail, as it's obvious the lizards that make up the current administration have no real interest in extending any realistic help to struggling businesses.

Venues have been hit particularly hard by this and without them, there is no us....so this is a small token of appreciation and a grassroots effort to lend a helping hand in their time of need. Take care, be well and keep your eyes on the horizon."

Should go live here.

I can’t wait for this. Live Oh Sees is my favorite Oh Sees ❤️

Hi everyone I would just like to say that I just caught up on over 50 pages in this thread, and only ordered TWO THINGS. I have never been more proud of myself!

Which two?

honestly, every day that I look at this thread, I usually go “wow, that’s cool! but i can’t at the moment”

View attachment 79568

Words from John Dwyer:

Should go live here.

looks like they're doing 3 variants at 1,000 of each:

Back