Pre-Order Thread

I just got an e-mail, apparently MoFi's re-stocked Kind of Blue. I realize @Mather's just had a bad experience with them but, y'know.

tenor.gif

I just got an e-mail, apparently MoFi's re-stocked Kind of Blue. I realize @Mather's just had a bad experience with them but, y'know.

tenor.gif
This pressing sounds great, but in my opinion, the single LP MOV pressing sounds nearly just as good! A really good alternative if you want something cheaper and 33RPM!

ownpallet_island_LPXM_product-(1).jpg

Don’t think I’ve seen anything in the thread but Domino have finally put a preorder up for Owen Pallett’s Island. Secret City are doing the same for Canadian residents

2LP, or go deluxe with a 12” of demoes (ltd to 500).

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I’ve been waiting for this one ever since it was released. But it won’t be out until March? 😭

If you missed out on this, get it while the getting is good.

If you missed out on this, get it while the getting is good.

I don’t know why I waited so long to order this. Thanks for the link.

View attachment 79510

in addition to this, all of the early TSSF stuff got reissued as well. i may pick up what you dont see bc i've been bumping it all week long

Anyone a fan of The Fall of Troy? If so, their album Doppelgänger is getting a repress pre-order tomorrow with one limited splatter variant to 500 and the other two variants being set to an unlimited pre-order window for 72 hours so anyone can get one :)

Live tomorrow at 4pm PST/7pm EST

That's one of the few post-hardcore albums that I actually enjoy in the "modern" era of the subgenre, at a reasonable price, thankfully. Great find; thank you @tonythegamer.

Not a pre-order but restock of Khruangbin ‘Live at Lincoln hall’ and ‘Everything Smiles around you‘ for those interested.

Last edited:
1607613436156.png

The Helm of Sorrow is the companion EP to Emma Ruth Rundle & Thou's 2020 collaborative LP, May Our Chambers Be Full. It was recorded during the same 2019 sessions that yielded the album, and it includes the project's cover of The Cranberries' "Hollywood."

View attachment 79692

The Helm of Sorrow is the companion EP to Emma Ruth Rundle & Thou's 2020 collaborative LP, May Our Chambers Be Full. It was recorded during the same 2019 sessions that yielded the album, and it includes the project's cover of The Cranberries' "Hollywood."

They have Hollywood up on the pre-order page.
It rips.

Back