Pre-Order Thread

Metronomy - Metronomy Forever
ReleaseFormat-378410-83611.jpg
57 USD with shipping to Canada. I want this but its super hard to justify.

I'm not really familiar with TFS but rumor has it that they have a collaboration album with King Gizzard coming out at some point...unless that just ended up being his involvement in recording Fishing For Fishies for them.
I’ve been revisiting meatspace lately and it’s growing on me a LOT. I’d say check it out if you haven’t. I’ll probably wait to hear this one before I order though with a couple variants already announced.

!!! - Wallop (Warp)
Limited Edition Coloured Vinyl / 1x Green 1x Pink
ReleaseProduct-132045-83696.jpg

Pre-Order Now
Vinyl 2xLP + WAV
Limited Edition
Coloured Vinyl
One Green One Pink
Vinyl 2xLP + WAV
Black Vinyl
CD + WAV
Digital 24bit WAV / WAV / FLAC / MP3
Instant download of the following tracks with all pre-orders: 'Off The Grid', 'Serbia Drums' and 'UR Paranoid'
Full release delivered on release date
Release Date: 30.08.19

Thank you, thank you! Fucking LOOOOVEEEE !!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you! Fucking LOOOOVEEEE !!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. As I bought it, I had Hot Chip in my cart from a month ago, so now I'm getting both! Ha Ha

Also, BLEEP is having a T-shirt sale:

Buy 2 or more T-Shirts from our selection and get 15% off your purchase
Use code CLOTHING15 at checkout

Sale ends Wednesday 3rd July 11PM BST

Cheers!

Makes sense. Funny because that's probably why I much prefer Spoon and The Strokes to the Killers.
Love Spoon. Saw them in a festival concert a few years back...incredible. After the show, I literally walked into Britt Daniel as I walked out of the restroom. He was looking for a relative that was at the show. He was kind, signed my ticket, and spoke to me about my favorite Spoon album, Kill the Moonlight. Thanked me for my appreciation, and told me that particular album was written and made during a rough patch in his life, so it has extra meaning to him. He grabbed a quick picture with a teenage fan, then got out of there because people finally recognized him and were heading his way. Great experience. Anyway, love their rough edge. One of my favorites.

Me too. As I bought it, I had Hot Chip in my cart from a month ago, so now I'm getting both! Ha Ha

Also, BLEEP is having a T-shirt sale:

Buy 2 or more T-Shirts from our selection and get 15% off your purchase
Use code CLOTHING15 at checkout

Sale ends Wednesday 3rd July 11PM BST

Cheers!
Loved !!! when they did stuff like Shit Scheisse Merde and Dear Can, but sadly lost interest after that.
Though, I’m always excited when I hear they’ve got a new record out. :)

Last edited:
Was there a soundtrack and also a score? I don't know. I haven't seen it

I was just being an ass, but yes. The soundtrack was an original album by Eddie Vedder (which is amazing, even if you don’t like him or PJ). He was asked by Sean Penn to write the music for the movie so he did. This is the score, which was also used but didn’t know anything about it until now.

I was just being an ass, but yes. The soundtrack was an original album by Eddie Vedder (which is amazing, even if you don’t like him or PJ). He was asked by Sean Penn to write the music for the movie so he did. This is the score, which was also used but didn’t know anything about it until now.

I know about the Vedder soundtrack -- I'm from Seattle, so it's mandatory -- but, never actually seeing the film, I was only guessing about the score. Considering that original music was already written for it, it makes things a little more confusing.

I know about the Vedder soundtrack -- I'm from Seattle, so it's mandatory -- but, never actually seeing the film, I was only guessing about the score. Considering that original music was already written for it, it makes things a little more confusing.

You and I are speaking the same language, amigo. I had to stare at it for a while and think about it. And it’s still kind of boggling.

Back