Pre-Order Thread

Needless to say: Highly recommended

Thom Yorke - ANNIMA
available from your local favourite (regular black, indies orange, deluxe book)
SharedImage-91978.jpg

SharedImage-91979.png
Been waiting for this announcement. Hoping it’s good. Weirdly I’ve been wanting to go back to Tomorrow’s Modern Boxes lately. Which I never liked for years but only recently got back into. It’s not a perfect record but it’s much better than I ever have it credit for.

Hoping for some weirdness on the new one

So is there going to be a more standard (read: cheaper) version of the Thom Yorke without the art book that's still on orange vinyl? Like just an indie exclusive
There is indeed an indies exclusive on orange vinyl without the art book.
Just be patient - it will be added to all known stores in the next few hours.
And the art book seems to be a huge run as well.

I'd wait to hear the album next week first. I wouldn't have paid $80 for either of his first 2 solo albums, so unless this one is incredible I'm headed straight for the standard one.

Yeah I’m in blind on all his/their stuff. I think the eraser is definitely good enough that I would have besides my completist tendencies...

So is there going to be a more standard (read: cheaper) version of the Thom Yorke without the art book that's still on orange vinyl? Like just an indie exclusive
it looks like the Plaid Room link provided by @Crabbers has what you're looking for.

Plaidroom has Yorke up...no deluxe tho

Needless to say: Highly recommended

Thom Yorke - ANNIMA
available from your local favourite (regular black, indies orange, deluxe book)
SharedImage-91978.jpg

SharedImage-91979.png

tickets to see Thom in September scored, another pretty box preordered - I like this morning! my bank account doesn’t

Back