PopTarts Unite!

You've got to be fucking kidding me.
View attachment 38124

This is still available if you are interested:

It was available for 50% off right before I went to work today (shoutout to @MikeH for the post!).

This is still available if you are interested:

It was available for 50% off right before I went to work today (shoutout to @MikeH for the post!).
This is official, it seems?

Looks like it!
I went for it. I've had it bookmarked since it first went up and wanted to hold off on ordering until I heard the full album just to make sure the rest of the album was as good as the singles. I assumed it would stick around for a while. Poor assumption on my part I guess :/

All I know is this is definitely one I'm gonna want on vinyl. It's soooooo goooooood

I ordered from Bull Moose and they claim it's pink vinyl too. Wonder if there's a difference? Also it shipped already, can't wait to get it!

alright poptarts... do I want the regular 2LP version of the Hayley album or the 3LP 10" version, which is the special, but probably less convenient, edition?

Same...I wish there was more details about the packaging on the 10" version, but I feel i'm prob good with the 2LP
I splurged on the box set. I've seen things that have lead me to believe that set will have something a bit extra to make it worth getting but whatever that is, idk.

Kind of. Although the track has grown on me somewhat (I listened to this album 7 times at work yesterday lol), I still view it as the weakest on the record.
I like it but can see why others might not. I'm not even sure what I would call a "weak" track on this album... "Pretty Please" is maybe the one I'm not 100% into? Idk

I like it but can see why others might not. I'm not even sure what I would call a "weak" track on this album... "Pretty Please" is maybe the one I'm not 100% into? Idk

Cool and Good in Bed are the ones that come to mind when I think of least fav track, but I keep forgetting pretty please even exists lol

Back