PopTarts Unite!

If anyone is kicking themselves for missing the deluxe glitter copy of ‘Manic’, it looks like they put a very few back up. I grabbed it when there were 3 left. Looks like they’re down to just 1 now.

Looks more have shown up in her site

As you may not know, in a couple of months is going to be the best part of the year: EUROVISION!

The list of the participants is not complete yet, but so far the favorite is this... whatever this is:

And as you may not know I have a deep obsession with Iceland. Last year Iceland sent an industrial s&m pop number (that made some noise waving a Palestine flag in Israel). So this year Iceland is torn between a new age number and this... whatever this is:

As you can see, the trend this year is choreographies with very odd steps.

I think Daði plans to sing the English version if he makes to Eurovision. The choreography is the strongest thing I guess. It is bizarre enough to have some success on EV.
But the new age song has a strong fan base so who knows.

GOOD MORNING

I liked that song a lot, which surprised me because I don't like Gaga. She made four, five albums so far and I think I enjoy maybe... six songs? So, that was a nice surprise. The video, on the other hand... Meh. Considering Gaga's standards, it almost looked cheap. Homemade. I don't know how to explain it. It's supposed to be futuristic, but the clothes look like DIY costumes.

I still can't understand the appeal about Grimes. It's a mix of Enya with Grace Jones that I can't appreciate yet.

I'll be the first to admit I like my pop to lean a little on the weird side. Which is I think why I'm not really feeling the new Lady Gaga track. It's boring to me... Maybe if it gets a remix that spices it up a bit, but after a couple listens it's not clicking.

Back