PopTarts Unite!

Dunno if this has been posted b4 but thought worth sharing here.....

This guy won a couple of newcomer awards a few yrs back in uk but struggled with the attention that brought. Seems like hes dealing with it better now.
Hes certainly does not struggle busting his dance moves For us to see.

Fun album...I enjoyed this on first listen. I'll be spending some time with this one over the next workweek to provide a better evaluation. This pairs appropriately for summery weather for sure!

Oh man. I'm listening now. This is really really fun!!! It is still very very early in the year, but this is so far my fave pop album released this year.

I am so happy! I didn't really connect with the 1st single. Phew! And I didn't know this full album had been released. Thank you for posting!

Whoa, what’s happening now?
Rebecca Black (the "Friday" girl as she's unfortunately known) has returned and basically made a post about how the hate she got from her infamous song impacted her. She's also making music again from the looks of it and if the song I linked to is any indication, she has a lot of promise if she intends to make a comeback. I'm curious to see if maybe she accumulates a cult fanbase and can shake the one-hit-wonder label like CRJ did.

Rebecca Black (the "Friday" girl as she's unfortunately known) has returned and basically made a post about how the hate she got from her infamous song impacted her. She's also making music again from the looks of it and if the song I linked to is any indication, she has a lot of promise if she intends to make a comeback. I'm curious to see if maybe she accumulates a cult fanbase and can shake the one-hit-wonder label like CRJ did.
Oddly enough, this is the 3rd place I've seen/heard mention of her today. CNN has a story on her. And they were talking about her on the radio this morning on my commute in.

It sounds like she has a really good sense of humor about it. And if she's able to put out a great album, I'm here for it!

Yeah, sorry... the video took me by surprise! I forgot that time has passed and she is not still in junior high school. :)

Her “Friday” song still makes a lot of people happy. I went to my kids’ school for lunch a couple weeks ago and apparently they play that song every week. The whole school was out of their seats and dancing, without an ounce of irony detected.

Song's pretty meh. *shrug*

I hear the Friday song a couple times a month. Yeah it's terrible, yeah it's probably embarrassing for her, but most people sing a long when it comes on... I know most of the words... It may be infamous, but it's FAMOUS. If she embraces that she may come back from it, but breaking back into the music scene with middle of the road pop might not work.

Well, I can ofically say Halsey's music bores me to death.

(except for that song on the Birds Of Prey soundtrack; why doesn't all her music sound like that song?)

It’s a shame she didn’t go full on with the sound of Nightmare and Experiment On Me, they have so much more energy than anything on Manic.

...though you seem to be into the boring Selena album so you can’t be trusted ;)

It’s a shame she didn’t go full on with the sound of Nightmare and Experiment On Me, they have so much more energy than anything on Manic.

...though you seem to be into the boring Selena album so you can’t be trusted ;)

About Rare: I loved it on the first listens... but that enthusiasm faded away in just a couple of weeks. I mean, I still like it, but I can't find anything as good as "Hands to myself" or "Good for you". It's weird, I don't know why I changed my opinion so much so fast.

About Rare: I loved it on the first listens... but that enthusiasm faded away in just a couple of weeks. I mean, I still like it, but I can't find anything as good as "Hands to myself" or "Good for you". It's weird, I don't know why I changed my opinion so much so fast.
I had it on heavy repeat for a week or so but I kind of agree, it didn't have a lot of staying power.

Back