PopTarts Unite!

Voted! Voted for a 64-1 upset :oops: haha I had never listened to Susanne Sundfor or K Flay, but I really enjoyed them both. Born This Way vs. Juice in the first round is a travesty. Same with Wrecking Ball vs. bad guy (but come on, it's Miley ;))

Here's my thing about Billie: she has released only one album and one EP, she's been on the music scene for a couple of years, while Miley has been since Hannah Montana, and made a lot of different stuff... and she made "Wrecking ball". I mean, in 2030 people will listen to their oldies, and that song will be a must. "Wrecking ball" will be like our "Eternal flame" or "Let the river run". Billie has yet to write a song like that (and hopefully one day she will).

Anybody a fan of Allie X? I was checking out upcoming albums and saw that she has a new one coming in a few months. Here are couple of songs of hers, an older one and a recent single. Too Much to Dream was stuck in my head for a long time.

Here's my thing about Billie: she has released only one album and one EP, she's been on the music scene for a couple of years, while Miley has been since Hannah Montana, and made a lot of different stuff... and she made "Wrecking ball". I mean, in 2030 people will listen to their oldies, and that song will be a must. "Wrecking ball" will be like our "Eternal flame" or "Let the river run". Billie has yet to write a song like that (and hopefully one day she will).
While I agree with this to some degree, I personally prefer Billie to Miley by a, eh, mile

Yes! I don't want to miss out on any preorders for cool exclusives if they drop.
I don’t want to miss out as well, even though I really can’t buy any vinyl....🤷‍♂️🙉

I can only purchase vinyl from the VMP store as I have so much credit. It would be awesome if VMP did a Rina Sawayama exclusive, but I doubt it! 😶

I listened to her EP not long ago and was absolutely blown away by it!!! 💎🌟

Back