PopTarts Unite!

giphy.gif
It’s really easy when you have extreme prejudice against some artists, positive associations with others and blind ignorance about most. Too late to go that route, I take it.

I wanted to listen to each of these matchups one after another so I created a playlist in the same order as the bracket if anyone else is interested in listening to it that way. Also, that bottom bracket is stacked! If I wasn't here from the beginning and you told me that was the Sweet 16, I wouldn't have questioned it haha

OMG, you're funny. *scrolls through Joe's votes to see if they should be considered or not..... voted for CRJ.... ok, he passes*

Yes, you did indeed vote.

Haha it was impossible not to, didn’t you have two of her songs against each other on one match up lmao!

Haha it was impossible not to, didn’t you have two of her songs against each other on one match up lmao!
Yes, two of her songs were against one another - not by me - it's how the voting landed! So having two of her songs against each other should be enough proof that I'm not rigging anything.

So many rough match ups. I feel like I'm going to be voting through tears for many of these rounds.

Yes, two of her songs were against one another - not by me - it's how the voting landed! So having two of her songs against each other should be enough proof that I'm not rigging anything.

So many rough match ups. I feel like I'm going to be voting through tears for many of these rounds.

This is true! But, by having difficult choices we know that we’ll have a worthy winner!

Holy shit, Demi Lovato got three songs in the list! I thought nobody cared about her, so happy about this.

@Teeeee when is the last day to vote? There's a bunch of songs I don't even know by name and I would like to give them a couple of listens before voting.

For this round:

Last day to vote will be Friday morning, 10am EST.

Voted! Voted for a 64-1 upset :oops: haha I had never listened to Susanne Sundfor or K Flay, but I really enjoyed them both. Born This Way vs. Juice in the first round is a travesty. Same with Wrecking Ball vs. bad guy (but come on, it's Miley ;))

Voted! Voted for a 64-1 upset :oops: haha I had never listened to Susanne Sundfor or K Flay, but I really enjoyed them both. Born This Way vs. Juice in the first round is a travesty. Same with Wrecking Ball vs. bad guy (but come on, it's Miley ;))

Miley v. Billie was especially rough because those are the only songs by those artists in the bracket. And both are great. I think Billie will be an undeniable force in the next decade.

Last edited:
Back