PopTarts Unite!

So it's just an ad for Adidas/Stella McCartney? That's disappointing...
And a teaser that there's a new single coming out on September 13th. I could have done without the Adidas Ad, but I guess she has to pay bills too. Or it's all an elaborate ironic commentary on the wealthy tech-bro image. Are her and Elon still together?

And a teaser that there's a new single coming out on September 13th. I could have done without the Adidas Ad, but I guess she has to pay bills too. Or it's all an elaborate ironic commentary on the wealthy tech-bro image. Are her and Elon still together?
I believe they are still together.

I didn't even notice the message about the single, I was hypnotized by the video.

Lover and the Charli/Sky songs are both fire! Lover is very unexpected, but very cool too.
I was very much not expecting that sound from Lover. It's fantastic!

I am getting through my Release Radar playlist. The Charli/Sky song is on there. I have no doubt that it will be a banger. So much music today!!!

Back