Political Discussion

Pence puts himself in the running for the 2024 Presidential Election.
What exactly is his platform? Can’t imagine he is going to run on his record with Trump while criticizing him. He seems worse than all of the other “Trump alternatives“ combined. Odd on his part.

What exactly is his platform? Can’t imagine he is going to run on his record with Trump while criticizing him. He seems worse than all of the other “Trump alternatives“ combined. Odd on his part.
I am guessing, but "My former boss tried to take over the united states by coup and by having me personally lynched. I made sure that did not happen. He stole papers and likely sold them to the Saudis, I immediately cooperated and helped find any missing papers. He's a false christian and I am truly in favor of a christian nation."

Aww, a demon got his horns.

Truth be told, when I saw the headline notifications from Apple News with just his name, I thought he was an author.

Is 37 to young to know who Pat Robertson is? Never heard of him.

Truth be told, when I saw the headline notifications from Apple News with just his name, I thought he was an author.

Is 37 to young to know who Pat Robertson is? Never heard of him.
No, I don't think that's too young. He's been a very big name in Televangelism, maybe even the biggest, and hard right Christian politics my whole life. He's regularly been on the news and Republicans sought his endorsement up until Trump. You've probably seen his name in a lot of the culture war bs over the years, even if it didn't stand out.

But he's one of about three of the people largely to blame for the insertion of evangelicalism into politics and American Christianity as pure greed and hate.

He's the, "blame terrorism on gay people" kind of asshole. A strain on the world and no loss to humanity.

Wait, did hell freeze over or something? Or did it just weaken while vomiting over the east cost?
Basically Roberts ruling states that there are problems with the voting rights act but this case doesn’t bear them out and the court ruled against Alabama because of precedent. In other words, “you didn’t do your job right Alabama. Try again.”

Back