Political Discussion

I know it’s the midterm elections are about as far away as they can get and no one will remember this come 2022 but this seems incredibly tone deaf considering what going on right now with Covid.
Maybe a fancy dinner in a gilded capital building when your telling you constituents to have a Zoom Thanksgiving isn’t the best look. SMDH.

this witness

um.

"it's all very suspicious."

And she responded like she just got off a 24 hr shift. Fumbling over words and can’t remember details. I mean they could just ask the city for work orders, receipts or invoices for food services.

also whistle blowers have creditability with the GOP? She would eviscerate Vindman in a cross examination. And Ford was more composed when dealing with actual trauma. Jesus!

Last edited:
I just want to thank everyone in this thread for maintaining my sanity over the last week and a half. I didn’t sleep much the first couple of days after the election. 4 years ago my wife and I stayed up late watching it all unfold on tv because we thought this country was going to elect its first female president. This go around we avoided the tv and mostly followed Twitter. My wife did a good job of resting and staying away from the constant barrage of news. Me on the other hand, I was always refreshing. By last Friday my body and mind were shot.
I found myself visiting this thread more and more and it helped ease things. 😊

I’d also like to add that I don’t have some grand illusions that the Biden/Harris administration is going to be the saviors of this country, but at least there’s going to be a level of competency that’s been missing the last 4 years. Mostly I’m just looking forward to not seeing that fuck face and his dumb ass sidekick. It would also be nice to see Congress actually work for the people.

I just want to thank everyone in this thread for maintaining my sanity over the last week and a half. I didn’t sleep much the first couple of days after the election. 4 years ago my wife and I stayed up late watching it all unfold on tv because we thought this country was going to elect its first female president. This go around we avoided the tv and mostly followed Twitter. My wife did a good job of resting and staying away from the constant barrage of news. Me on the other hand, I was always refreshing. By last Friday my body and mind were shot.
I found myself visiting this thread more and more and it helped ease things. 😊

I’d also like to add that I don’t have some grand illusions that the Biden/Harris administration is going to be the saviors of this country, but at least there’s going to be a level of competency that’s been missing the last 4 years. Mostly I’m just looking forward to not seeing that fuck face and his dumb ass sidekick. It would also be nice to see Congress actually work for the people.
Peace of mind seems to be in short supply these days. Enjoy where you can find it.

Good to see that Federal prosecutors are denouncing William Barr's policy change to put all hands on deck to investigate "substantial allegations" of voter fraud.

Conservatives are ditching Facebook and Twitter for an alternative social media platforms such as Parlery.

They are favoring social media platforms that do not combat miss information. They have been angered an alienated by Facebook and Twitter this year. Even more so after the election when all their posts / tweets about voter fraud and the election being stolen were fact checked.

Many predominate Fox Business / News hosts are echoing the rally cry on air to leave Twitter and Facebook for Parlar and asking their viewers to do the same.

Back