Political Discussion

Should have had DR BEN CARSON head it, over Pence.
Is this a joke? Serious question. I would be at least as worried if he was in charge. The man is shockingly ignorant about science. I genuinely do not understand how he made it through medical school. Unless he just destroyed all his brain cells in the time between then and now.

He's a horrible speaker. Some of it is because he can't string any kind of logical argument together, but he is also very imprecise. However the later aspect I think uses to his advantage.

He's also a horrible communicator. He uses such partisan language that it creates all the opposition to his agenda. He would have gotten a lot more done if he would have just shut up and gone about his business. How much could he have gotten done if he would have been quietly racist?
I did say he was a good speaker, when I should have said debater, though his brand of speaking ezcites his people. There is a difference. Look at any of the debates from the 2016 Republican primaries. He skins everyone alive.

I did say he was a good speaker, when I should have said debater, though his brand of speaking ezcites his people. There is a difference. Look at any of the debates from the 2016 Republican primaries. He skins everyone alive.

It's weird. But I guess it boils down what most things do. We all just want to see a reflections of ourselves. Sometimes we see it in the music we listen to and other times its in the politicians we choose.

Joe Biden has a huge lead in the polls in Michigan. If Joe Biden wins Michigan Bernie Sanders road to winning the nomination will be just about out of any paths forward.

Lester Holt reported that voters in Michigan are looking for results and not a revolution. Voters in Michigan honestly feel that Biden is the only candidate that could possible win the general election, and they are looking to throw Trump to the curb.

Bernie Sanders is campaigning heavily, and is focusing on all the trade deals Joe Biden has been a part of that have not been in the best interest of the working class in the Midwest.

Currently in the polls, Joe Biden has 51% where as Bernie Sanders has 36%. It is important to note that in 2016 the polls were off by double digits. There is a chance for a surprise come tomorrow.

Joe Biden has a huge lead in the polls in Michigan. If Joe Biden wins Michigan Bernie Sanders road to winning the nomination will be just about out of any paths forward.

Lester Holt reported that voters in Michigan are looking for results and not a revolution. Voters in Michigan honestly feel that Biden is the only candidate that could possible win the general election, and they are looking to throw Trump to the curb.

Bernie Sanders is campaigning heavily, and is focusing on all the trade deals Joe Biden has been a part of that have not been in the best interest of the working class in the Midwest.

Currently in the polls, Joe Biden has 51% where as Bernie Sanders has 36%. It is important to note that in 2016 the polls were off by double digits. There is a chance for a surprise come tomorrow.

538 just got done ragging on those polls.

Some school systems have already closed in MA due to coronavirus fears. There is a lot of talk about some school systems preparing for online classes in the even prolong closures do happen.

However there is one school system saying that they are not at all prepared to do this and aren't able to close. And the top reason why is not what you would expect.

It has to do with the free lunch program. Worcester says that the free lunch given at school is the only meal many of their kids get a day. And not having school in session its detrimental to those students who may not get a meal.

Here in Michigan I know SO many Bernie supporters, so I was really surprised to hear the MI polls are so heavily favored to Biden. I really hope these Bernie supporters go to the game (vote) and just don't hit the tailgate. (rallies)

Here in Michigan I know SO many Bernie supporters, so I was really surprised to hear the MI polls are so heavily favored to Biden. I really hope these Bernie supporters go to the game (vote) and just don't hit the tailgate. (rallies)

I heard it explained well yesterday. Folks in MI want Trump gone but want a change as opposed to a revolution.

CNN is reporting the most likely outcome today is Biden wins big in all states. The second most likely outcome is Biden wins all states, but it's close in Michigan. The least likely scenario is Bernie wins Michigan, but Biden wins all other states.

CNN is reporting the most likely outcome today is Biden wins big in all states. The second most likely outcome is Biden wins all states, but it's close in Michigan. The least likely scenario is Bernie wins Michigan, but Biden wins all other states.
Biden won’t win Washington State. But the results won’t come in until this weekend so it will be a bit anti-climatic.

I don't have a probkem with this. Trump does and says worse on a daily basis.
I was about to write a response to the original post saying this isn't very presidential. But I stopped mid-typing. Because yeah, what we have now is not very presidential. And unfortunately, I think the standard across the board has now been lowered.

I, myself, would like to see our persons in power positions act with a bit of restraint.

I don't have a probkem with this. Trump does and says worse on a daily basis.
^^^^^ This is a prime example of the lasting damage of the Trump presidency. Dude has set the bar so low, that awful behavior like this, that would have meant instant ruin for a presidential candidate not 10 years ago, is going to be excused because "Not Trump" for the foreseeable future. We may never have a halfway decent presidential candidate again.

I was about to write a response to the original post saying this isn't very presidential. But I stopped mid-typing. Because yeah, what we have now is not very presidential. And unfortunately, I think the standard across the board has now been lowered.

I, myself, would like to see our persons in power positions act with a bit of restraint.

I feel similarly and despite the less than coherent sentences he was speaking in the moment I don't think it was a bad thing that he confronted it head on.

I mean you're from the East and I'm from the East so we might casually just say in convo you're full of shit and be friends afterwards but it may not have played that way in the MI - I dunno.

It's a bunch of nothing to see here to me.

^^^^^ This is a prime example of the lasting damage of the Trump presidency. Dude has set the bar so low, that awful behavior like this, that would have meant instant ruin for a presidential candidate not 10 years ago, is going to be excused because "Not Trump" for the foreseeable future.

Hey I agree, but then again people would have not confronted candidates 10 years ago like they do now. It says as much about some of the voting public as it does about Trump. They fact that 62 million people voted for that clown is almost unthinkable.

^^^^^ This is a prime example of the lasting damage of the Trump presidency. Dude has set the bar so low, that awful behavior like this, that would have meant instant ruin for a presidential candidate not 10 years ago, is going to be excused because "Not Trump" for the foreseeable future. We may never have a halfway decent presidential candidate again.

Edit: Obama survived this fuck up

Back