Political Discussion

The orange buffoon is in full panic mode this morning.

The real selling hasn't even started yet. The only silver lining to the global catastrophe that is unfolding is that it is happening in an election year and it will surely hurt his chances having spent the last 4 years boasting about the stock market.

Imagine if airlines took this approach. "Don't worry, planes are super safe. Only 22 deaths (in the past 2 weeks). Your chances are good!"

The real selling hasn't even started yet. The only silver lining to the global catastrophe that is unfolding is that it is happening in an election year and it will surely hurt his chances having spent the last 4 years boasting about the stock market.

I noticed that too. Already bought the Sessions album last year, so would actually be a bit disappointed if this turns out to be the pick.

Ok, but now i found Trumps real reason for talking down corona. It´s beating him on google trends

He just communicated that there is a 24% death rate for Contra virus. (I know it isn't that high). Its funny he doesn't understand the stats enough communicate effectively. My god help us. He's making it easier for Dem in 2020 acting like this.

Last edited:
He just communicate that there is a 24% death rate for Contra virus. (I know it isn't that high). Its funny he doesn't understand the stats enough communicate effectively. My god help us. He's making it easier for Dem in 2020 acting like this.

He’s just proving (again) what we already knew. He’s an idiot.

All people have to do regarding the election is show up and vote against him. And that’s what I’ll be doing- not necessarily supporting the Democratic candidate, although that’s who is getting my vote. I’ll be showing my deep loathing of Trump. Whatever works, right?

Remember, he lost the popular vote last time. And that’s before we understood how truly stupid and dangerous he is. He just won enough key states.

Get out and vote.

That he did.

But Tump's base wouldn't pick up on that and when they see it reported it's "fake news".

My father believes that the democrats have not put forth a candidate that is capable of winning the election against Trump and he's ecstatic about that.

He sent me this as well over the weekend.

123_2-2.jpeg

Yes, get out of vote. It's only becoming more essential. We need leadership.

That he did.

But Tump's base wouldn't pick up on that and when they see it reported it's "fake news".

My father believes that the democrats have not put forth a candidate that is capable of winning the election against Trump and he's ecstatic about that.

He sent me this as well over the weekend.

View attachment 35786

Yes, get out of vote. It's only becoming more essential. We need leadership.
Trump's base isn't who the Dems are targeting though, it's those moderate folks that can actually be swung with logic. Trump will still get 60 million votes, it's just important that the dems swing the right votes in the right states.

Wasn't video edited? Like the Pelosi, to make her seem drunk, one earlier in the year.
Yeah, just read about this.

Two thoughts:

1) the fact that it could easily be believable is depressing.

2) that social media sites won't take it down and are allowing it to spend uninhibited is even more depressing.

I don't think Bernie is going to win the nomination, so instead of continuing to focus negative energy on Biden, it needs to shift back to Trump so the people can ride all his bad press all the way up to the election. Because it's all going to get much worse for everyone else, before it gets any better.

Corey Booker saw Joe Biden's embarassing, accidental endorsement of Trump last night and thought, yeah, this is our guy.
Well, that is not what happened. This is the kind BS that is annoys the piss out of me. There are MANY reasons to not vote for Biden. Him stumbling over his words is not one of them. It is like when the Right used to say Obama was stupid because he once misspoke and said there were 52 states.

Why do the Rights dirty work for them?

Yeah. I honestly think we have a good period of time, maybe a generation passes before we have an other real progressive candidate who has a shot.

I hope that's not the case though.

Because our government wants us to believe there is nothing for us to worry about.

And Captain Cheeto appointing Pence to head the task force on Coronavirus really pissed me off. What’s Pence going to do? Pray it away?

I’m voting for anyone but Trump.

Should have had DR BEN CARSON head it, over Pence.

Back