63) Autolux:‭ ‬Pussy’s Dead (2016) Indie Rock / Electronic
62) Flume: Skin (2016) Experimental EDM
61) Deafhaven: New Bermuda (2015) Experimental Metal

60) Moses Sumney: Aromanticism‬ (2017) Left-Field R&B
59) Warpaint: Heads Up (2016) Indie Rock, Trip-Hop
58) Kendrick Lamar: Damn (2017) Hip-Hop
57) Jessie Ware: Devotion (2012) Pop / R&B
56) Chance the Rapper: Acid Rap (2013) Hip-Hop
55) Earl Sweatshirt: I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Go Outside (2015) Left Field Hip-Hop
54) Hundred Waters:‭ ‬The Moon Rang Like a Bell‭ (2014) Indie Electronic
53) Crystal Castles: II (2010) Indie Electronic
52) Frank Ocean: Blonde (2016) Left Field R&B
51) Mac DeMarco: 2 (2012) Indie Rock

50) Cloud Nothings: Attack on Memory (2012) Pop-Punk
49) Angel Olsen:‭ ‬My Woman (2016) Indie Rock
48) Little Simz: Grey Area (2019) Hip-Hop
47) Saba: Care for Me (2018) Hip-Hop
46) FKA Twigs: Magdalene (2019) Experimental R&B, Glitch Pop
45) Low: Double Negative (2018) Art Rock
44) Caribou: Swim (2010) Indie Electronic
43) Sharon Van Etten- Remind Me Tomorrow (2019) Indie rock
42) EMA: Past Life Maryred Saints (2011) Indie Rock
41) Jai Paul: Leak 04-13 (2019) Art Pop

40) Azaelia Banks:‭ ‬Broke With Expensive Taste (2014) Experimental Rap / Electronic
39) Tune-Yards: Who Kill (2011) Indie Rock
38) James Blake: Overgrown (2013) Indie Electronic
37) Sbtrkt:‭ ‬Wonder Where We Land (2014) Experimental Electronica
36) ‬Flying Lotus:‭ ‬You‭’‬re Dead‭! (2014) Jazz, Electronica
35) Sky Ferreria: My Time, Night Time (2013) Art Pop
34) ‬Carseat Headrest:‭ ‬Teens of Denial (2016) Indie Rock
33) Oneohtrix Point Never: Age Of (2018) Experimental Electronica
32) Alabama Shakes: Sound and Colour (2015) Alternative Rock
31) Courtney Barnett: The Double EP- A Sea of Split Peas (2013) Alternative Rock

30) Disclosure: Settle (2013) House/Dance
29) Kendrick Lamar: Section 80 (2011) Hip-Hop
28) Arcade Fire: The Suburbs (2010) Indie Rock
27) Priests: Nothing Feels Natural (2017) Post-Punk
26) A.A.L: 2012-2017 (2018) Deep House
25) Run the Jewels: II (2014) Underground Rap
24) Julien Baker: Sprained Ankle (2015) Indie Singer/Songwriter
23) Ryley Walker: Primrose Green (2015) Singer/Songwriter
22) Brockhampton: Saturation II (2017) Left-Field Rap
21) Alex G: Rocket (2017) Indie Rock / Experimental Folk

20) Darkside: Psychic (2013) Left-Field House/ Downtempo Electronic
19) ‬Radiohead:‭ ‬A Moon Shaped Pool (2016) Alternative Rock
18) Hop Along: Painted Shut (2015) Indie Rock
17) JPEGMAFIA: All My Heroes Are Cornballs (2019)
16) Kaytranada:‭ ‬99.9% (2016) Electronic/Dance
15) Arcade Fire: Reflektor (2013) Indie Rock
14) Tyler the Creator: Flower Boy (2017) Rap/R&B
13) LCD Soundsystem: American Dream (2017) Indie Rock/Electronic
12) Courtney Barnett:‭ ‬Sometimes I Sit and Think,‭ ‬Sometimes I Just Sit (2015) Indie Rock
11) Jamie XX: In Colour (2015) Left Field House

10) ‬Blood Orange:‭ ‬Freetown Sound (2016) Left-Field R&B
9) Deafhaven: Ordinary Corrupt Human Love (2018) Experimental Metal
8) ‬David Bowie:‭ ‬Blackstar (2016) Experimental Rock
7) Grimes:‭ ‬Art Angels (2015) Art Pop
6) Vince Staples:‭ ‬Summertime‭ ‬06‭‘ (2015) Rap
5) LCD Soundsystem: This is Happening (2010) Indie Rock/Electronic
4) Nicholas Jaar: Space is Only Noise (2011) Left-Field House/ Downtempo Electronic
3) Anderson .Paak: Malibu (2016) R&B/Hip-Hop
2) Grimes: Visions (2012) Indie Electronic
1) Kendrick Lamar: To Pimp a Butterfly (2015) Hip-Hop

Bernie got out over his skis a bit with thinking he could wing SC. That’s okay. Super Tuesday is right around the corner. He will be fine, his coalition is gonna grow after Warren and Klobachar drop out (and he wins a shit ton of delegates on Tuesday).

Bernie got out over his skis a bit with thinking he could wing SC. That’s okay. Super Tuesday is right around the corner. He will be fine, his coalition is gonna grow after Warren and Klobachar drop out (and he wins a shit ton of delegates on Tuesday).

I don’t see Warren dropping out, and am now worried about Texas. We shall see what happens.

Damn. Biden one by almost over 30 points over Bernie.

I really hope that's not the Trent for Super Tuesday.

I got a laugh out of this one.

People are preparing for the Coronavirus by stocking up on Sudafed.

And by stocking up I mean going around to all the local pharmacies and buying it.

This is causing the system in place to control Sudafed (because it's used for meth production) to deny transactions and flag people to the feds to investigate for possible meth production. Especially when after being denied once they just try the next pharmacy.

Federal authorities are advising people to not stock up on Sudafed.

I hope his votes don't go towards Biden on Super Tuesday
I’ve seen a couple of different polls where Pete supporters’ second choice has been Bernie. But I’m worried that with Pete gone and Steyer gone Biden will get more votes on Tuesday than predicted, especially off of a big win in SC.

im happy pete is out because we need a bernie or warren for an actual left wing candidate to fight the far right of trump..

if biden wins we are clearly doomed though

The Country of Luxembourg is making all public transportation free.

Luxembourg is a small, but densely populated country and suffers from traffic jams. To try to alleviate all the congestion they are investing in public transportation.

Wish we would do the same here in the United States, especially in Boston which now has the worse traffic in the country.

The attitude for 30+ years has been we don't have the money to invest proper maintenance into public transportation. Slap a bandaid on it here or there but not fix the actual issue and put it off for later.

Now our system is hurting. We don't have proper capacity. There are all kinds of reliability issues due to the lack of maintenance over the years. Safety has also become an issue.

Now it's come to a point where our Governor has to spend money. And work is being done that is resulting in shut downs of the public transportation system because the required work is so extensive. The red and orange lines have been shutting down on weekends for the last few months. Two Green Line Branches will be closed all summer long. And people have had enough.

The state house is fighting the upgrades saying "where is this money going to come from". Rates to ride public transportation were increased last year to pay for maintenance.

The state of our public transportation is it's often more expensive than driving into the city, always over crowded and not reliable because our equipment is 40+ years old and proper maintenance hasn't been put into it. Commuter rail does not have enough coaches and engines for required capacity. They should have been purchasing new equipment the last 10 years but did nothing because it wasn't in the budget. Last year they had to issue an emergency purchase order for new equipment. Not to add to capacity, but replace equipment that is 40 years old, and its end of life cycle was scheduled for 2013, but is still in service and creating even more capacity shortages because they are unreliable and constantly needing repairs.

Here is an unfortunate update to the Graduate Students on strike at the University of California for increased wages.

54 Graduate students have been fired.

The graduate students work as teaching assistants for undergraduate students. They were fighting for higher wages / a livable wage.

The graduate students were fired because the strike was not authorized by the union and it was in violation of the current bargaining agreement with the university.

The union it self represents mostly career / permeant staff at the university. The unions interest was not for fighting for increased wages for graduate students who make little over minimum wage.

Breaking News

The Supreme Court will take on the Affordable Care Act Next Term. This could potentially be before the election but may happen after it.

The Individual Mandate is currently unconstitutional because the penalty is $0 therefor the law can't be enforced by congress. Unless this can be fixed in the next 6 months it's likely the law as a whole will be shot down.

Breaking News

The Supreme Court will take on the Affordable Care Act Next Term. This could potentially be before the election but may happen after it.

The Individual Mandate is currently unconstitutional because the penalty is $0 therefor the law can't be enforced by congress. Unless this can be fixed in the next 6 months it's likely the law as a whole will be shot down.
Is there a reason why the court can't just rule that portion of the law is wrong? I mean couldn't the senate use this method to poison any law they want?

1) DNC is very very afraid of Bernie and knows that he’ll do well without this last ditch effort. I’m hoping they see him breaking away because of polling, etc. and this may be too late to stop him.

2) maybe the DNC is shooting itself in their foot because not all Pete/Amy/Steyer voters are automatically Biden supporters. Also this is gifting Bernie Minnesota.

Honestly, ever since Trump won, I feel that "we the people" really have no control over anything when it comes to voting for our leaders. Oh, it looks like a democracy, but the politicians in office and behind the scenes are wheeling and dealing with everyone to get the person THEY want in office.

...........when's the first colonization of Mars starting again?

Back