Pokémon Go

6419AFB1-2FCC-4125-B61E-ED62A955C591.png

WOWW, this is incredible!! i would have never expected for my favorite manga series to cross over Pokemon Go in a world-wide event! this is the first pikachu-centric event where i want to catch as many as possible (as opposed to just one and be done with it on previous occasions) !!!

Anyone here have the username LlamaLarry? If so I would like to coordinate the best friend bonus with lucky eggs.

I ended up with over 20 shiny Mudkips somehow. Got my first 4 in the first 5 minutes of the event. My best shiny was a 14, 14, 14 at 904 CP.

I accidentally ground up a perfect Mudkip, but it was only 84cp so it's not likely I would have wanted to power that one all the way up anyways. I also got a 0% Mudkip, which I hear is rarer than a perfect one 🤣

Team Rocket battles are live in Go.

Look for a stop that is darker than others. As you approach it will get darker and have an R hovering above it. When you are in range of the stop a member of team rocket will be standing beside it like a pokemon. When you top of them it will initiate a battle similar to player verse player battles, but have rewards like raids.

The reward pokemon you catch will be a shadow pokemon. It will have a shadow around it as well as red eyes. You can purify it to turn it into a regular pokemon. Purifying it will increase each IV by up to 2 places.

Most people don't want to purify the shadow pokemon though, they want to keep them as is be cause they look cool. Also shiny shadow pokemon exist. So people are already saying they want a lucky shiny shadow pokemon. lol

So far the shadow pokemon I have seen have been the first 3 starters and a Zubat.

Sorry for just now posting here, guys! Been slowly catching up on all the threads since my life was all over the place when the old forum's shutdown happened.

Add me!
2314 3482 4244
Username DolphinBoyND

Back