Pokémon Go

Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto is taking place on February 20th.

For the first time ever all Pokémon from Kanto will be available in their shiny form. yes, this includes mew, which is a guaranteed catch after completed the field research. Shiny rates in the wiled will be boosted for certain Pokémon.

Event tickets are $11.99. You must be available to play on December 20th, between 9am and 9pm local time.

As an added bonus, if you purchase the event ticket early, it will also give you access to January and February's community special research event. So no need to buy the event tickets for community day in January and February if you have already purchased the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event ticket prior to each community day.

Pokemon Go Tour: Kanto is a blast.

They keep giving so many rewards it's never ending. And guaranteed shinies.

It's better than Go Fest.

Ditto and Mew are among the confirmed shinies you get.

All shiny rates are boosted and for the first time ever, all 151 Kanto pokemon can be shiny.

Also, boosted Candies.

Any pokemon that can evolve in Gen 1 gives you 13 candies. 26 with pinapp*

*Magikarp gives you 40 candies, 80 with pinapp

Suddenly I am super low on pokeballs. Seems like I was tossing them from opening presents up until last week. It's like I should have known...

Suddenly I am super low on pokeballs. Seems like I was tossing them from opening presents up until last week. It's like I should have known...

If you bought the event ticket they keep rewarding pokeballs. 20 per pokestop battle, 30 per collecton challenge, and there is an event box with 200 balls.

I think they also start you off with 50 balls

If you bought the event ticket they keep rewarding pokeballs. 20 per pokestop battle, 30 per collecton challenge, and there is an event box with 200 balls.

I think they also start you off with 50 balls
I knew I'd be working today and I'd be relegated to desk duty so I didn't buy a ticket for the event.

Anyone here also play Pokemon Sword & Shield?

I just picked this up within the last month.

What happens when you fill up your 32 boxes? Do you then need to transfer everything to pokemon home, or delete stuff? or can you get more boxes?

Also, anyone have any tips for shiny hunting? I have yet to encounter a single shiny in the wild. Everything I have for shinies I transfered from Go.

1621975058119.png

Sylveon is here.

Here's how to evolve a Eevee into Sylveon.

You can evolve a total of one Eevee into Sylveon by naming your Eevee Kira and then evolving it.

After you have used the name trick, you must earn 70 buddy hearts with an Eevee to be able to evolve it into a Sylveon.

Now is a great time to seek out those regionals.

Ultra Unlock Part 2 starts at 10:00 am local time or has already started depending on where you live.

Niantic said pokemon would be appearing outside of their regular habitats. And I guess that meant regionals.

So far I have got a red striped Basculin and a East Sea Shellos. Kangaskhan is in a raid nearby.

We knew about Heracross, but it appears like a lot more regionals are in play right now.

Now is a great time to seek out those regionals.

Ultra Unlock Part 2 starts at 10:00 am local time or has already started depending on where you live.

Niantic said pokemon would be appearing outside of their regular habitats. And I guess that meant regionals.

So far I have got a red striped Basculin and a East Sea Shellos. Kangaskhan is in a raid nearby.

We knew about Heracross, but it appears like a lot more regionals are in play right now.
I'm glad they are unlocking some regionals, although wish they'd REALLY unlock them and give people a shot at Relicanth or Sigilyph. It might help me overlook the fact I now need to practically stand on top of a pokestop to spin it...

Besides the benefit of being able to more easily play from home, the increased radius made it easier to take out a gym while out walking the dog; you could do it while strolling two blocks, rather than having to stand around on the spot while fido got impatient.

Back